• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Pretty ironic that the Decision 1.0 was a much calmer affair than this nonsense and tomfoolery.

Lebron came out with Jim Gray, said his piece, raised some money for some underprivileged kids, and that was that. Of course, ungrateful Cleveland went nuts, Dan Gilbert went Jim Crow era slave massa, and things ballooned out of control after the Miami pep rally, but the actual decision was pretty orderly.

Lebron and his team are on some bullshit this time though.

Can't wait for him to leave Miami so I don't have to hear how the Dolphins are becoming 2nd class compared to the Heat. We suck enough without having to be compared to an NBA team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pretty ironic that the Decision 1.0 was a much calmer affair than this nonsense and tomfoolery.

Lebron came out with Jim Gray, said his piece, raised some money for some underprivileged kids, and that was that. Of course, ungrateful Cleveland went nuts, Dan Gilbert went Jim Crow era slave massa, and things ballooned out of control after the Miami pep rally, but the actual decision was pretty orderly.

Lebron and his team are on some bullshit this time though.

That's the funny thing though, what has Lebron really done in this whole process?

He hasn't talked to anyone outside of Riley/Wade and maybe Bosh. The media is going absolutely stupid over this.

Fox318

That's the funny thing though, what has Lebron really done in this whole process?

He hasn't talked to anyone outside of Riley/Wade and maybe Bosh. The media is going absolutely stupid over this.

ESPN creates stories, they don't report on them.

Is TSN like this up there?

rando14

ILLW6oD.jpg

rando14

Hey Patriot fans did know we got Revis and Browner?

Can't wait to see them on the field together.

Gata this is the nfl thread, we don't talk about football here man!!

I really hope this Lebron thing doesn't turn into the equivalent of 'The Fumble'. For BG's sake.

LBJ's gonna get tons of hate no matter what happens thanks to all the sports networks making up rumors and getting everyone's hopes up :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My only Canadian experience is the WWE Niagara falls store.

The last stop of my Alaskan cruise last week before returning was in Victoria Canada, and wandering around downtown I ran into a Ska festival with Shaggy as the top headline. When we got out of the cab to walk around the area he started up his set, hearing him perform Boombastic was the absolute last thing I expected during that port call, lol.

cdyhybrid

Not going to fault any of the free agents for this. They collectively bargained for the right to do this, and I'm going to side with the players putting their bodies on the line over the billionaire owners most of the time.

The problem (as it is 99% of the time) is with the media and the fans. If people would realize no one knows shit and ESPN is just making shit up to get ratings, this whole thing would go nice and smoothly. People would just wait and see where he goes.

But people can't do that. We gotta park in front of Lebron's house and shit because we have absolutely nothing better to do with our time.

Top Bottom