• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

BigAT

I wish it were that simple.

I drunk insulted someone that I deeply, deeply care about. Hopefully Greg takes it to his grave, but if he feels the need to unveil the PMs I will have to take the L.

They couldn't possibly be more embarrassing than this groveling is.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They couldn't possibly be more embarrassing than this groveling is.

Googles "groverling"

-lie or move abjectly on the ground with one's face downward.

-act in an obsequious manner in order to obtain someone's forgiveness or favor.

I still don't get how that word describes me and Gregs PMs that I had just remembered about. BigAT could you put it in words for a non-DOTA nerd to understand?

Tonights entertainment:

iYRzMaPnRs1bs.jpg

You should kick down the UV code. I'm poor right now.

rando14

Almost off work seriously considering going but I have no signs or lebron stuff on me and don't have my debit card lol

BG you gotta go man, you'll be able to ban whoever you choose, that kind of power is all a youngster could ever dream of!!

Who would you ban though dun dun dunnnn

Shit getting real in that Bron Bron thread

bish said:
Get a photo of yourself wearing a Lebron Heat jersey and/or holding a sign saying LEBRON COME TO GAF and I'll not only give you a tag, but you can choose a member** at random for a 24 hour ban. Get your inner Lannister on and square some personal debts online!

**not admins or mods, obviously***
***numbnuts

Folks about to start disappearing in this thread

k1le0sT.png

http://sports.bovada.lv/sports-betting/football-futures.jsp

Looking at some of the betting odds. Both Arizona and St. Louis are getting heavily bet on the over at 7 1/2 wins. Right now betting under for Arizona is +120 and for St Louis +125. I see a ton of people jumping on Arizona to make the playoffs at +350. St Louis has the same odds as Arizona to make the playoffs. Surprised that the Chiefs are +275 to make the playoffs considering how bad the AFC is. Seahawks have slightly better odds than San Francisco to win the Super Bowl but the same odds to win the NFC. Packers at -110 to win the NFC North isn't that bad because of how bad everyone else is. Same with the Colts at -160. They think Carolina is going to regress pretty heavily. They're tied with Atlanta and Detroit for 7th at 18/1 to win the NFC.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I bet chan has said things 100 times worse in this thread and in IRC than what was said in the PMs

I used to use mIRC back in my Counter Strike days and I DLed it recently to join the NFLGAF channel. But why are they trying to charge me $20 to start an account? eff that.

jakncoke

Banned
I used to use mIRC back in my Counter Strike days and I DLed it recently to join the NFLGAF channel. But why are they trying to charge me $20 to start an account? eff that.

idk, i never payed for irc. currently use hexchat and it works fine. basically the open source version of xchat, irrssi is also another good open source but more advanced

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wish it were that simple.

I drunk insulted someone that I deeply, deeply care about. Hopefully Greg takes it to his grave, but if he feels the need to unveil the PMs I will have to take the L.

Well it's no one in this thread because everyone here has thick enough skin to take it on the chin.

Except jaknquit.

BG, if you give the Shirtless League a s/o at Bron's house and get a image of the #Shirtless hashtag on ESPN, then I will buy you a Browns hat and make you the 2015 Shirtless Champ.

Top Bottom