• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Talon

congratulations
congrats!
Let me hold a dollar
Congrats!
Thanks!
Can we be BFF?
As Assistant GM of the Bucs, I will destroy this team from within!
Awesome man, what's the job!!!
It's an account management role at a startup! Equity! I'm excited.
You kids grow up so fast.
It's my third job, breh! Just been working remote for about two years, so I'm excited to be moving on.
Are you a college hire? Cause you have like zero leverage if you are so don't push it.
Quitting another job to jump ship, plus they love me. So I have some leverage.

cajunator

Banned
I just want to remind people that Brees has consistently won games and produced throwing to guys like Devery stonehands Henderson, Terrance Copper, Lance moore a practice squadder from Cleveland, and a revolving door of other TE's and recievers. Even Colston as good as he is isnt a true #1 WR of thel ikes of Megatron or AJ or Fitz. Meachem left and was a total bust in San Diego. Brees threw mostly to TE and runningbacks last year. I mean seriously, he doesnt have the height or the arm strength to wow people but he gets it done with the best of them, and often with a terrible defense or other team deficiencies and no running game. Yet still keeps the team if not in the top 5 offenses, but top ten and consistently in the playoffs. This is not Kastrioti bullshit the guy has a ring and a bunch of playoff appearances.

It's my third job, breh! Just been working remote for about two years, so I'm excited to be moving on.

As a current NFL owner welcome to the league! And congrats!

I'm happy if you're happy.

Also, you people should watch The Lincoln Lawyer if you wanna watch a movie. It's so good.

rando14

Home-Alone-2-Marv-Electrocuted.gif

tmdorsey

Whew, finally got that coveted job offer.

Now for the fun part: negotiation.

Congrats man.

Know I'm late, but yeah I think the Ryan assessment is pretty fair. He still has a lot to prove in order to get into that top tier. I've been going into every season hoping this would be the season Ryan finally starts "seeing the code" and evolves into a top 5 QB.

Thanks!

I used to be a regular poster here before I got a real job. Let me be a warning to you.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My Wii U finally got here.

Anyway if anybody wants to be my friend my nnid is darkside31337 so send me an invite.

Also Geno Smith sucks. He should be ranked 33rd with Mike Vick ahead of him at 32.

Top Bottom