• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Co-worker just texted me about Destiny. Muthafuckas! I was starting to hit my stride in the Crucible too!

I'm working Wednesday night and leaving early on Thursday for Minneapolis until Sunday. It's too long without you, baby...

Greg

one day I will be part of an NFL-GAF multiplayer moment

The real nfl gaf moments will happen later this week on breadstream!
TbphZDH.jpg

1. I cannot believe you are actually arguing this.
2. He went to 3 pro bowls before going to prison
3. He had a real career as an NFL starter for a number of years. He wasn't great but he put up solid numbers and eye popping performances. OG RGIII. Stafford is not awful comparison, not on raw numbers but on how far he could take a team. Claiming there were people who still thought he could play is "revisionist history" is really, really, really stupid.

Wait, are people actually claiming Vick the college prospect was Tebow-esque?

That's crazy.

Dude was a crazy talent, changed the game as a running QB, beat the Packers at home in the playoffs, and caused me and my friends to ban the Falcons in Madden.

Tebow coming out of college screamed failure. Vick coming out of college was a special talent, and honestly, he was a very good QB overall and a great Running QB until he was arrested and his body fell apart.

Bread

Banned
Is that when you're supposed to be getting butt creed, if so I am pumped up!!

http://i.imgur.com/1M5A9rS.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]
I got it today! I took care of all the tutorial crap so I should be good to go next night I'm not working, Wednesday hopefully.

Vick would have been top 5 if didnt get arrested. This season will probably be his last chance to go deep in the playoffs. All I know if that Ill be cheering for the Jets this season. I have a good feeling about them.

MechDX

I'll take any of you PS4 losers in halo any day of the week!

Me Mech and zvonimir against your 3 best!

Pshhhh......Xboners don't play half assed Bungie games. We have games from when they were great and not servants of Activision.

Not even getting Destiny. Sunset Overdrive, HALO:MCC and CoD will keep me all warm this winter.

cajunator

Banned
Hey yall whats my nintendo id on wiiu? My coworkers want to know so they can kick my ass in mario kart. I cant remember exactly what it was.

Talon

Comparing Vick to Tebow is one of the dumbest things I've read in this thread.

The rest of the dumbest things are :Kas.

Top Bottom