• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Spinluck

Problem with Smash is that it will never top Melee.

I will always back you on the important things that matter.

Like Facebook being mostly dumb and full of dick wavers, good food and pizza deals, beer, and frozen pizza being inferior to the real things.

BUT there are just some things you are wrong about!!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Cleveland Browns' new slogan for the 2014 season:

jtZYkrQcrlSVo.png

Ewww. Dark theme or nothing.

You meanie shit :(

See what you've done narag? You've hurt cajun's feelings for a lousy dollar. That you aren't even going to receive!

Greg

Done. I'm still on my flip phone till I leave the continent. Let me know and I'll be there. Booyah.
I'll let you know

Thursday is craft beer and wing night, but I'm probably going to be busy
Buncha cool studly dudes sitting around, eating wings, with the hot sticky sauce dripping down their chest onto their rock hard abs!!

But remember, #NoHunksAllowed
fWKnr0D.gif

JABEE

Vick would have been top 5 if didnt get arrested. This season will probably be his last chance to go deep in the playoffs. All I know if that Ill be cheering for the Jets this season. I have a good feeling about them.

I was waiting for you to come in here to clear things up.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wait, are people actually claiming Vick the college prospect was Tebow-esque?
No, that Vick the jailbird wasn't a sure bet for QB for any team thinking of picking him up. Sure, I've laid it on thick because fuck Vick and fuck the Falcons, but that's ultimately what my point was.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF, I have never owned an Apple product outside of my recent iPhone 5S and iPods.

I've decided to sell my current laptop for as much value as I can get (got it at Costco two years ago, its a solid laptop with solid specs).

That being said I want to get a used MacBook somewhere on Craigslist. My budget is about $400-$700. Preferably $500. Really all I need it for is word processing, browsing the internet, syncing music/video with my iPhone, reading blueprints (very important I don't know what programs I need for this) and just looking cool when I roll to my local coffee shop with my Macbook and iPhone. I was going to go with iPad but decided just to go with a Macbook/iPhone route for mostly business.

Any recommendations for a used Macbook at my price range? Screen size is really not an issue. Like I said I'm not looking for much. I just want a program for reading blueprints/.pdf files, word processing and internet browsing so I can continue to post Matthew Stafford stats.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If you really need a PC application then VMware Fusion does the job nicely.

In general, make sure you get a 64bit boot environment (C2D should be enough) and don't be shy with memory.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you really need a PC application then VMware Fusion does the job nicely.

In general, make sure you get a 64bit boot environment (C2D should be enough) and don't be shy with memory.

Hito, I'm really bad with computer talk. Can you translate it in terms of football stats?

Translate what you just said and compare it to Staffords' 2011 season. (I seriously have no idea what you just said :jnc Appreciate the help though)

Top Bottom