• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 22h
The highest drafted CB the Steelers have on their training camp roster is a 4th rounder. Bengals have 5 1st round CBs, Browns 2, Ravens 1

Wonder what the breakdown is for everyone else
Seahawks have nobody higher than 5th round!

eznark

Banned
arteezys streams do

Big Katie Kate fan?
facepalm.gif

BigAT

What gives you a 6 game suspension? Did he rape his girlfriend after knocking her unconsious in a hotel lobby or did he smoke week?

Weed, PEDs. He's also kind of a piece of shit on top of that though. Not girlfriend punching level, but he's been arrested for failure to make child support payments.

He'll fit in well with the Ravens.

MechDX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 2h
Sources say Bob McNair played a key role in getting Andre Johnson to end his holdout and report to Texans today.

Never doubt Uncle Bob. Unless he is trying to sign a homeless man to play safety.

Not Coach O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien · 1h
Sure, Bobby, Rick and I "talked" to Andre. It was really them holding his arms back while I delivered blows to his gut until he caved.

Look @ Bobby takin all the credit 4 Andre showing up, like me standin in Dre's yard w/ my thumb thru the grenade pin had nothing 2 do w/ it

I wish this was the real end to Dre's holdout. jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes, but it wasn't Joe Flacco.....

deb7a5b6bcb2ba306ce435c73370d0b0.jpg

Going to?

Does this article somehow vindicate me in the eyes of certain people who feel I must love Joe Flacco?

It should because you've been wanting Flaccos head on a platter practically since he started playing. So you have my respect for calling that out early.

eznark

Banned
Andre Johnson ended his holdout because he knew it was the best way to hurt the Texans. Now they go from potential top 3 pick to merely a top 10.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 2h
Sources say Bob McNair played a key role in getting Andre Johnson to end his holdout and report to Texans today.

Never doubt Uncle Bob. Unless he is trying to sign a homeless man to play safety.

Sure, Bobby, Rick and I "talked" to Andre. It was really them holding his arms back while I delivered blows to his gut until he caved.

I wish this was the real end to Dre's holdout. jnc

What's the likelihood Andre got some under the table money or other financial incentive? My tinfoil hat says very good.

Top Bottom