• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MechDX

But how many NFL championship games you won brah

According to Old Navy: one.

Texans-AFC-Champions-Old-Navy-shirt_original.jpg

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 30s
Do you want to finish your career here? Johnson: "That’s my plan." #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 47s
"The atmosphere is more upbeat, probably than it's ever been."- Johnson on the changes w/#Texans.

bionic77

I hope Percy doesn't get hurt in training camp
Better to get hurt in July and be healthy in December!

If you want to make a deep playoff run you need young guys who are peaking late in the year. Steelers broke down with their crew of olds the last time we went to the SB. The olds will find a way to win but you can't win if you are not able to walk onto the field (unless you are playing the Lions).

Yeah but you guys got HoFlynn in place now so Fraudgers going down would be a plus for you.
When Fraud gets hurt next season and Flynn comes in and scores another 10 TDs against the Lions how uncomfortable will Rodgers get or is he is untouchable at this point?

One of these days the Packers will rue not having HOFlynn starting, the third best QB in the history of Green Bay outside of Brent and Starr.

They may have to change divisions first, but it will happen damnit!

rando14

Better to get hurt in July and be healthy in December!

If you want to make a deep playoff run you need young guys who are peaking late in the year. Steelers broke down with their crew of olds the last time we went to the SB. The olds will find a way to win but you can't win if you are not able to walk onto the field (unless you are playing the Lions).

But Percy gets hurt in July and then stays hurt until February :(

When Fraud gets hurt next season and Flynn comes in and scores another 10 TDs against the Lions how uncomfortable will Rodgers get or is he is untouchable at this point?

Rodgers was good when he was single and ready to mingle but now his head is placed firmly in olivia munn's sugar walls so it's Flynn's job to win!!

Tom Penny

I don't get all the predictions of the Lions sucking. They got a better coach and helped out Stafford and Megatron by getting Golden Tate and drafting a WR with their 1st pick.

But Percy gets hurt in July and then stays hurt until February :(

Rodgers was good when he was single and ready to mingle but now his head is placed firmly in olivia munn's sugar walls so it's Flynn's job to win!!

Rodgers isn't between anything of olivias, he won't hold her hand in public.

Striker

Huh, so Ravens signed Will Hill. Suspended first six games as well.

Who gets in trouble with Capt. Goodell first, Hill or Rice?

MechDX

Michelle Beadle ‏@MichelleDBeadle · 5m
So I was just forced to watch this morning's First Take. A) I'll never feel clean again B) I'm now aware that I can provoke my own beating.

Did anyone see First Take this morning? Were they defending Rice?

Top Bottom