• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Syrinx

I can't talk too much shit tbf, we did a fantasy draft and my roster was rated 78 overall. My starting QB is Josh Johnson and my #1 receiver is Danny Amendola. Best player on my entire offence is my fullback.

All of that frustration is negated by the GOAT secondary so it's all good.
Lol what? Is he even still in the league?

Hawaiian-Pizza-Supper-for-a-Steal.jpg
Omg looks so good

Bread

Banned
I should take a pic of this bacon meatball pizza I'm about to eat and show nfl gaf that pineapple bullshit is for jags fans

JABEE

so it shall be!

but why did you cancel TLOU? one of the greatest games ever made. never played the MP on ps3 so i'm excited to relive the awesome single player and finally try out mp

I already played it on PS4 and I already waited this long to play the DLC, why not wait a little while longer and get it for cheap at Christmas time. I'm still not sure. I don't know how much better it's actually going to look.

squicken

No Jake Long or Scott Wells at practice. No one knows what the issue with Wells is. Rams OL couldn't block the DL and Bradford was erratic. Receivers ran the wrong routes a few times as well. So mid-season form

Oddly Greg Robinson was getting LT reps and Donald was with 2nd team DL. Still unblockable, but OL is at a disadvantage until pads come on

JABEE

I was playing some Destiny myself today. I had two consecutive games over 3000 points. I had over 3000 points twice today! I raised my K/D Rate in PVP to around .5

I'm no pushover! Hear me roar!

#RestoreTheRoar2014

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was playing some Destiny myself today. I had two consecutive games over 3000 points. I had over 3000 points twice today! I raised my K/D Rate in PVP to around .5

I'm no pushover! Hear me roar!

#RestoreTheRoar2014

:jnc

Does this mean that chan guy is the worst now?

this is the best thing this thread will ever produce

Well it sort of does up what we're all about.

Plus you know that dude is rich.

Also migraines suck. I get one every other month But I have Rxs now for it and I just took a Maxalt. And I have two more prescriptions in case it persists, government insurance rocks! Suck it down migraine.

Bread

Banned
I wonder how weird it is for Weird Al to know that people from 10-35 grew up on his music. I seriously watched his greatest hits and bad hair day VHS tapes almost daily growing up.

cajunator

Banned
2 of those 10 have gigabit internets. Wonder where KC on the list.

Top 10 happiest metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million (as of 2010):

1. Richmond-Petersburg, VA
2. Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, VA
3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN
9. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton, FL
10. Middlesex-Somerset-Hunterdon, NJ

Top 10 unhappiest metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million (as of 2010):

1. New York, NY
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Louisville, KY
4. Milwaukee, WI
5. Detroit, MI
6. Indianapolis, IN
7. St. Louis, MO
8. Las Vegas, NV
9. Buffalo, NY
10. Philadelphia, PA

Not on the 1 million+ metros lists. I dunno.

jakncoke

Banned
Top 10 happiest metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million (as of 2010):

1. Richmond-Petersburg, VA
2. Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, VA
3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN
9. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton, FL
10. Middlesex-Somerset-Hunterdon, NJ

Top 10 unhappiest metropolitan areas with a population greater than 1 million (as of 2010):

1. New York, NY
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Louisville, KY
4. Milwaukee, WI
5. Detroit, MI
6. Indianapolis, IN
7. St. Louis, MO
8. Las Vegas, NV
9. Buffalo, NY
10. Philadelphia, PA

Not on the 1 million+ metros lists. I dunno.

My aunt n uncle seem to like Virginia Beach so interesting to see them #2 and on the flip side funny to see Pittsburgh 2 on the unhappy seeing how hard my brother lobbys for the fam to move down there. Also how the fuck Cleveland not on the list of unhappy! shenanigans

Top Bottom