• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Drakeon

so it shall be!

but why did you cancel TLOU? one of the greatest games ever made. never played the MP on ps3 so i'm excited to relive the awesome single player and finally try out mp
I'll be right there with you. Who else is picking up last of us Tuesday? I'll be working Tuesday night but able to play for a few days after that. The multiplayer is really excellent if you've never tried it before.

Virginia Beach sucks. I grew up in VA and when it was vacation time we always went to NC or SC. Northern VA sucks in general, way too many people, horrible traffic, and infrastructure that can't support all those people.

But anyway, happy Saturday bros! I thought I had to work today but just found out I'm free. Such a great feeling.

cajunator

Banned
Virginia Beach sucks. I grew up in VA and when it was vacation time we always went to NC or SC. Northern VA sucks in general, way too many people, horrible traffic, and infrastructure that can't support all those people.

But anyway, happy Saturday bros! I thought I had to work today but just found out I'm free. Such a great feeling.

Offf time wheeeeeeee

*bounces with you

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I went there for spring break one year. It was cool once we got there, but getting there sucked ass.

jakncoke

Banned

Is there even anything fun down there? My parents, brother and cousin are going to visit for the next 8 days. I opted out for peace at home and 50+ movies alone without any noise pollution over the time. They were talking about things they'd might do and I wasnt really digging it, specially with their chaos and the other tourists.

Vyroxis

Banned
Just showed up to work for our annual cleaning. The one day a year we actually clean the shipping dock with more than a small broom. This ought to be interesting....

Is there even anything fun down there? My parents, brother and cousin are going to visit for the next 8 days. I opted out for peace at home and 50+ movies alone without any noise pollution over the time. They were talking about things they'd might do and I wasnt really digging it, specially with their chaos and the other tourists.
Just your typical overly commercialized beach stuff. I prefer quieter beaches like the Outer Banks.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The preseason thread is done. You People™ have 36 hours to get all of your degenerate posts out.

I was looking through some of the threads I made last year. This image commemorating the Bills victory over the Ravens last year (and Joe Flacco's 5 ints) made me smile. This is for you, blarry!

jrctnM34yQ1YU.jpg

MechDX

Andre Johnson arrives to a standing ovation. #Texans

Andre just caught a pass in team portion and got a big cheer from crowd.

Big roar from the crowd at #Texans camp when Jadeveon Clowney, in helmet & pads, ran in a moment ago.

#BOB

Tom Penny

Some asshat left me a bunch of messages last night not knowing it was the wrong number. Talking about how much he loves his broad and this and that. The message I got this morning he was angry as fuck because he never got a call back..I didn't want to fuck up his life, I'll let her do that so so I finally texted him that it's the wrong number lol

jakncoke

Banned
The preseason thread is done. You People™ have 36 hours to get all of your degenerate posts out.

I was looking through some of the threads I made last year. This image commemorating the Bills victory over the Ravens last year (and Joe Flacco's 5 ints) made me smile. This is for you, blarry!

jrctnM34yQ1YU.jpg

Yeah because preseason/regular/playoff threads has ever stopped the community from going to hell in back in posts of off topic

so apparently the 49ers offered boone a 2 year contract extension earlier in the year that would have made him a "top 15 paid guard" in the league... which is right where he should be. and he rejected it. the only thing that makes sense at this point is that he's trying to force a trade to a team where he can play LT and be paid accordingly. as jay cutler once said... good luck!

Top Bottom