• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

What did I miss the last few days?

And when does the season start? I miss football. :(

5HV9G89.jpg

squicken

I thought he wasn't eligible to play until 2015? Won't he just pull a Gordon? Just join the team to keep in shape and enter the draft after the season?

He's going to want to put a couple of years of good behavior in if he wants to get drafted high. It's possible though that he will bolt. Tisk worth taking for his talent

I see a girl in a JFF shirt and now the Cavs owner is in Miami with Cavs players? It's a sign BG!

Greg

kicked back to eat my oatmeal, and I flip to ESPN thinking SportsCenter would be on

nope, MLB

the commentators were talking about the hot dog eating contest instead of the game

baseball

I would argue we did. Look at some of the scores of the bad teams we played. Typically ~20 or below in points. When we faced better squads, they could score at will. No argument there. Plus you have to account for the accelerated pace at which we scored, and how the defense had cushions at points. Skewed the stats, but it wasn't a good squad in general for a variety of reasons.

and despite beating up on these bad offenses you were still one of the worst defenses in the league. the niners beating up on bad defenses were still in the top half of the league.

i guess what i'm trying to say is the niners are a better team than the broncos

eznark

Banned
The Banks have made Cincinnati a fucking awesome town now. Man I enjoy going there...during the day, in certain parts.

and despite beating up on these bad offenses you were still one of the worst defenses in the league. the niners beating up on bad defenses were still in the top half of the league.

You're probably right, but why are you guys even fighting over 2nd place?

:jnc

You aren't ready yet

It will make me sound more interesting to the big chested JFF fan girls. Just watch, brother!

I cant help that I love America. It doesn't surprise me at all that you don't feel the same.

CryingEagle.jpg

You're going at it all wrong. America is the ultimate melting pot. The freedom to be who you wanna be, no matter where you're from, the color of your skin, the God you believe in etc.

Shirtlessness is more than a fashion statement, or a fantasy league. It stands for the hopes and dreams of billions around the world.

#WeAreAllBornShirtless

Godslay

Banned

It's always more nuanced than that.

Either way, I guess we will find out soon enough.

Top Bottom