• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Greg

cbXsb6f.png

Greg pls

Tell me you're clean!
you can test me right now

and then I'd whip that guy's ass in ping pong

did you guys ever think... i don't know i'm just spitballing here, that people find things funny and you might not?

Exactly.

That works both ways, I don't think she's funny at all, has nothing to do with her sex. A lot of my female friends don't think she's funny either.

Dragon

Banned
did you guys ever think... i don't know i'm just spitballing here, that people find things funny and you might not?

This type of argument basically boils down to, nothing is bad, nothing is good, because it cannot be universally agreed upon. It's a boring boring viewpoint and especially boring on a message board and a thread known for hyperbole.

People can believe unicorns exist, I cannot PROVE they don't. Doesn't mean I don't think they're morons. Just like the idiots that think Big Bang Theory and Melissa McCarthy are funny.

zychi

Banned
I'm surprised a Packer fan isn't the one standing up for Melissa Mccarthy
cuz they love the chubby chasers

She was fine in St. Vincent, she wasn't doing her stupid Chevy Chase thing tho

Bread

Banned
Bread's stanning for Melissa McCarthy? Interesting.
grova pls

i couldn't give two fucks about her, i'm simply defending the notion of different strokes for less comedically inclined folks.

This type of argument basically boils down to, nothing is bad, nothing is good, because it cannot be universally agreed upon. It's a boring boring viewpoint and especially boring on a message board and a thread known for hyperbole.
sorry i'm not living up to your preconceived notions of how message board discussions should work, i'll try to work on this in the future mr dragon.

Bread

Banned
Sorry, but it's awful. How about we make up and watch some Nathan For You?
Are you talking about the show or the shorts that they based the show off of? The show was good but the shorts were legendary. I forgive you for not liking it since you appreciate my boy Nate.

jakncoke

Banned
Media nothing but a bunch of cunts trying to get a scoop and spin and get clicks on their articles. You shouldnt be forced to talk if you dont want, some people are attention whores and want to talk to the media all day like its a filibuster, some dont. Let Lynch be if he dont want to talk to the media

Dragon

Banned
sorry i'm not living up to your preconceived notions of how message board discussions should work, i'll try to work on this in the future mr dragon.

Will you? Between advertising your stream and talking about words with friends I'm not sure you'll have time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm surprised a Packer fan isn't the one standing up for Melissa Mccarthy
cuz they love the chubby chasers

She was fine in St. Vincent, she wasn't doing her stupid Chevy Chase thing tho

Chevy Chase did slapstick in like the 70's, bro. You're showing how jaded old people are. At least use a comparison some of us would remember, like Chris Farley.

BigAT

Are you talking about the show or the shorts that they based the show off of? The show was good but the shorts were legendary. I forgive you for not liking it since you appreciate my boy Nate.

The show. Haven't seen the shorts, but I have never really found anything that Showalter or Wain have put out to be particularly good.

Media nothing but a bunch of cunts trying to get a scoop and spin and get clicks on their articles. You shouldnt be forced to talk if you dont want, some people are attention whores and want to talk to the media all day like its a filibuster, some dont. Let Lynch be if he dont want to talk to the media
Talking to the media is part of the job.

Bread

Banned
The show. Haven't seen the shorts, but I have never really found anything that Showalter or Wain have put out to be particularly good.
The shorts are just like condensed episodes of the show with more explicit stuff happening, comedy central kind of neutered them for the series as you'd expect.

But if you don't like Sho and Wain I wouldn't expect you to enjoy it any more, I love pretty much everything they come up with.

Talking to the media is part of the job.

How often do players say anything worthwhile during these interview? And those that do say something are the players that can't seem to shut up regardless of where they are. I think it's stupid for Lynch to fight so much against these interviews but I hate the media even more for making it such a big deal in the first place.

If its written into his contract or any other player, then sure. Otherwise thats just bs

It's part of the NFLPA no?

jakncoke

Banned
Talking to the media makes teams money. It's reasonable to expect your employees to do things to make you money.

media as in tv brings in loads but the journalist side but a drop in the bucket and its not like a load of players would opt out those fuckers love the attention. But if a few dont wanna i dont see why they should be forced.

Can't say i've ever given a shit what a player has to say to the sports media. Problem is the sports media is so far up their own ass they can't fathom why any player wouldn't want to talk to them.

Konka

Banned
media as in tv brings in loads but the journalist side but a drop in the bucket and its not like a load of players would opt out those fuckers love the attention. But if a few dont wanna i dont see why they should be forced.

Because they're being paid millions of dollars and it's part of the deal.

Lynch is aware of the rules and he can just come out every single time and give a bunch of non answers and move on, he doesn't need to throw a fit. The media can go fuck itself though

Top Bottom