• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

i8Bh7Vk.png

That's my mascot!

animal abuse

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
i told mrsa i was making a konka thread, little did i know it would be more inflammatory than konka's ever were.

have i gone too far? NO! fuck rice in burritos

White people aren't allowed to impose their values on minority foods. Racist.

Bread

Banned
White people aren't allowed to impose their values on minority foods. Racist.
i'm @honorary black
Wow Bread...I tried really hard to like you despite your love of all things evil but no rice in a burrito? I just don't think we can ever be friends :(
chris you remind me of an old frind of mine, his name was chris. he would look past these things and stay positive.

i wish you were more like chris.

Nori Chan

Anything but mushrooms, olives, and pineapples are fair game on pizza. Hell I'd even eat spinach on a pizza then those three toppings

Konka

Banned
I am triumphant thanks to Bread's thread. But if you're gonna do it true Hawaiian style, it really should have huge strips of Spam.

2215482874_22168907a2.jpg

He's been lurking. I'm surprised he never came in here to talk trash after the conference championship games.

Matt Stafford and Golden Tate were also in the Pro Bowl.

Wasn't Stafford the offensive MVP of the game too? I mean, I wasn't watching because I don't hate my life, but I heard about it!

I would've thought they would have hung another banner in Detroit by now and Kas come and proclaim him the best QB in the league with more Pro Bowl offensive MVPs than Rodgers,Wilson,Luck, Brady, Brees, and Newton

Wasn't Stafford the offensive MVP of the game too? I mean, I wasn't watching because I don't hate my life, but I heard about it!

I would've thought they would have hung another banner in Detroit by now and Kas come and proclaim him the best QB in the league with more Pro Bowl offensive MVPs than Rodgers,Wilson,Luck, Brady, Brees, and Newton

Same.

You have to be a miserable soul to watch the pro bowl and yet millions of people do.

zychi

Banned
Bread just proving to the rest of GAF that NFL GAF is filled with illogical people like himself, cdy and Kas with that no rice in a burrito thread.

And then the rest of Gaf showing how weird they are for liking pineapple on a pizza

Bread just proving to the rest of GAF that NFL GAF is filled with illogical people like himself, cdy and Kas with that no rice in a burrito thread.

And then the rest of Gaf showing how weird they are for liking pineapple on a pizza

Everyone should be allowed to love what they love. Unless it's the Patriots.

Bread

Banned
Anything but mushrooms, olives, and pineapples are fair game on pizza. Hell I'd even eat spinach on a pizza then those three toppings
mushrooms are excellent on pizza

hell mushrooms are good no matter the dish

I am triumphant thanks to Bread's thread. But if you're gonna do it true Hawaiian style, it really should have huge strips of Spam.

2215482874_22168907a2.jpg
Spam is delicious, but keep it away from my pizza you fuck!

Raiders offered Todd Grantham DC job. Good DL coach not sure about being the DC but JDR will more or less be the DC so guess it doesn't matter much.

Wait, the 49ers QB coach has been out of the league for five years? I don't even...

Just heard they're thinking about promoting Sparano to OC. Imagine a lot of wildcat.

MRSA

Banned
Raiders offered Todd Grantham DC job. Good DL coach not sure about being the DC but JDR will more or less be the DC so guess it doesn't matter much.

Just heard they're thinking about promoting Sparano to OC. Imagine a lot of wildcat.

Grantham will probably get fired by JDR, JDR is known for firing all his subordinates. He'll probably do it for Mike Smith

EDIT: If Sparano is promoted to OC.........poor FMT.

Top Bottom