• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jakncoke

Banned
too much disgusting food talk, time to move this to useless stats!

Billy Wilson of the 49ers led teh league in 1956 with 60 receptions

MRSA

Banned
5SMCpO5.png

I was once a nonbeliever in pineapples on pizza.

Based Konkers showed me the light.
Give me some credit too! I went down in that flaming plane with pilot konka in the very beginning...

Pizza sauce can be kind of sweet. Pineapple is kind of sweet. It's not that weird and if done well it's delicious!

Greg

in college I knew people that worked at the local Chipotle, and I either got free burritos or only had to pay the price of extra meat

those were the days

Greg

Give me some credit too! I went down in that flaming plane with pilot konka in the very beginning...

Pizza sauce can be kind of sweet. Pineapple is kind of sweet. It's not that weird and if done well it's delicious!
do you still play FIFA?

I have 15 in credit on PSN, and it's only 29.99 on PSN at the moment

MechDX

Why the hell are people listening to Breads opinion on burritos? He is from Bawston, bland food capitol of the world. Chowda maybe.

Gobias

Banned
in college I knew people that worked at the local Chipotle, and I either got free burritos or only had to pay the price of extra meat

those were the days

I worked at a pizza place for a year and ate that shit every single day.

Now those were the days. Stafford would be jealous of my ability to stay fit.

do you still play FIFA?

I have 15 in credit on PSN, and it's only 29.99 on PSN at the moment
Almost daily! I am always up for some FIFA and it's by far my favorite sports game ever so I can't recommend it enough!

I think I'm in season 5 of my career and each season has 50 matches or so... I've also played well over 100 online... You could say it's pretty fun.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I worked at a movie theatre for 4-5 years.

I ate so much popcorn it took me 3-4 years after leaving the place before I was able to even smell it and not be repulsed.

Greg

I fear I'd get tired of pizza

Almost daily! I am always up for some FIFA and it's by far my favorite sports game ever so I can't recommend it enough!

I think I'm in season 5 of my career and each season has 50 matches or so... I've also played well over 100 online... You could say it's pretty fun.
aaaaaand downloading now!

Greg

Impossible. I didn't even have to degrade myself by putting pineapples on them to change it up. Plus, we had subs and mozzarella sticks too.
I got sick of popcorn while working at a theater and ice cream while running an ice cream place... I think it's possible!

Dude I am so excited! If you want to play some tonight just let me know. We can do co-op against other people or play head to head, it's all fun to me.
I should be free to play later

13GB download though, so we'll see how fast it goes

Top Bottom