• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I got sick of popcorn while working at a theater and ice cream while running an ice cream place... I think it's possible!

I should be free to play later

13GB download though, so we'll see how fast it goes
It's cool man, no pressure! Also did you see that Spotify is coming to PS4? Soon I will have FIFA + metal. :)

hey Darkest, super early prediction. How do you think we'll finish next year?
I'm thinking 7-9. Easier schedule, worse team. I just feel like a lot of quality FA's will be gone and I don't know if I trust the FO to fill in the holes. I definitely don't trust the coaching either, I can't believe Coyle is coming back for another season...

I really hope I'm wrong. Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Wallave leave and the first round pick spent on a WR. Can't wait to see how the draft pans out.

Hey cajun you know why Californian cuisine is better than Louisiana?

EADIM-French-Laundry-Sign.jpg

biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I'm jealous. I'm looking at my French Laundry clothespin right now. I gotta get back. I might put together a party and get that private room, per Xia, since it's so hard to get it any other way.

It's cool man, no pressure! Also did you see that Spotify is coming to PS4? Soon I will have FIFA + metal. :)

I'm thinking 7-9. Easier schedule, worse team. I just feel like a lot of quality FA's will be gone and I don't know if I trust the FO to fill in the holes. I definitely don't trust the coaching either, I can't believe Coyle is coming back for another season...

I really hope I'm wrong. Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Wallave leave and the first round pick spent on a WR. Can't wait to see how the draft pans out.

I don't think you're far off, although I did like what hickey did last time so I would hope he'd do good again this time around, but with the coaches it doesn't really matter how great he does. I really feel like we need another 1-15 disaster before Ross finally decides to clean house.
I'm jealous. I'm looking at my French Laundry clothespin right now. I gotta get back. I might put together a party and get that private room, per Xia, since it's so hard to get it any other way.

It's currently closed for renovations btw

MRSA

Banned

Can uh, us lowly southern Californians come too? That means myself, this new guy named chris, Fantomex, and possibly kas (Probably not kas, he's too fat and poor).

Also French Laundry is currently closed, they're renovating the kitchen and shit.

I don't think you're far off, although I did like what hickey did last time so I would hope he'd do good again this time around, but with the coaches it doesn't really matter how great he does. I really feel like we need another 1-15 disaster before Ross finally decides to clean house.

It's currently closed for renovations btw
Yeah, Hickey's draft was solid for sure. What I'm really curious to see is how they handle the cap situation. Lots of big decisions and changes coming this offseason, unlike the past few where they've gone into the offseason with a ton of money to blow.

Yeah, Hickey's draft was solid for sure. What I'm really curious to see is how they handle the cap situation. Lots of big decisions and changes coming this offseason, unlike the past few where they've gone into the offseason with a ton of money to blow.

Like you said we should be getting rid of a lot of players (Wallace is the big one) so we should have the cap room should there be any prized FAs to sign. Shame neither of the CBs we drafted panned out. Seems like that's a need again. It's just an endless cycle of misery :(

Texans vs Dolphins Round8 biiiiitch!

Dolphins are winning in honor of Chris.trejo!

Like you said we should be getting rid of a lot of players (Wallace is the big one) so we should have the cap room should there be any prized FAs to sign. Shame neither of the CBs we drafted panned out. Seems like that's a need again. It's just an endless cycle of misery :(

Dolphins are winning in honor of Chris.trejo!
Maybe one day we can draft a solid CB... Perhaps a Vontae Davis or Sean Smith type.

Dolphins are getting win #1, Mech!

I've been at my company for 1.5 years. They like me and I've overhauled a program that resulted in compliance and massive savings.

They now informed me that I will be running the program for the entire corporation with my partner. Double the work, easily. That's fine.

They are framing it is an opportunity, which it is. I feel like we are in line for raises/promotions. They love our work but are obviously taking into account that we are young, hoping we will just take it.

How do I handle this carefully?

MRSA

Banned
Okay friends, after we have our meeting in Napa, we will have a meeting in NYC.

5061761604_9b3c0575ce.jpg

Then we can meet in Chicago for some crazy nerdy science infused foods

alinea_all.jpg

I cannot imagine food tasting so good that it'd be worth over a grand.

Tasting menus are around $300 per person,

Maybe one day we can draft a solid CB... Perhaps a Vontae Davis or Sean Smith type.

Dolphins are getting win #1, Mech!

It can't be a coincidence that our ex players keep flourishing somewhere else, it's straight trolling by the universe by now. Shula must have made one hell of a deal to get us that 17-0

Bread

Banned
I've been at my company for 1.5 years. They like me and I've overhauled a program that resulted in compliance and massive savings.

They now informed me that I will be running the program for the entire corporation with my partner. Double the work, easily. That's fine.

They are framing it is an opportunity, which it is. I feel like we are in line for raises/promotions. They love our work but are obviously taking into account that we are young, hoping we will just take it.

Ask for points on the back end

MechDX

Big one filled RT @AlbertBreer: According to two sources, Geep Chryst is expected to be named 49ers offensive coordinator.

Who the fuck is Geep Chryst?

And who names their kid Geep?

Greg

Sd9IAK0.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Don't be afraid to diplomatically ask for more money up front. Promotions should mean raises.

Just ask future or anyone else here who sits on management's side of the table. Many managers won't pay you more unless you ask.

Don't be afraid to diplomatically ask for more money up front. Promotions should mean raises.

Just ask future or anyone else here who sits on management's side of the table. Many managers won't pay you more unless you ask.

Yup, when I was moved over to my current department it wasn't planned but I ended up in charge so when it became official I went and asked for a raise and got it.

cdyhybrid

Niners QB coach.

He is the QB coach in SF.

Ah.

That's a great hire - just look at how far Kaep has come along since he took over the starting job.

I'm more disappointed in that screenshot being 1280x800. You are computer poor. I am sorry. Maybe Cdy or YH can buy you a new laptop with their great money knowledge.

That's the funny thing about not being a poor - it doesn't take any special knowledge, just a bit of common sense! You'll get there one day, don't worry.

Sounds like you are all in the same mindset as me. You have to have a bit of spine about it.

I'll make sure I put some thought into my proposal.

MRSA

Banned
I'm more disappointed in that screenshot being 1280x800. You are computer poor. I am sorry. Maybe Cdy or YH can buy you a new laptop with their great money knowledge.

Why do you hate freedom? Fuckin commie stealing Xbox Live degenerate.

I sure as hell ain't footing the bill for a guy with a Bucs avatar!

Yeah fuck the Bucs and their ugly fans, look at snes!

MechDX

The OT Super Bowl Thread is moving so slow! Too many NFL threads.
Regulars can't deal with all the Lombardy trophy talk, denial, deflection, etc..... Gata is thriving as Lord and King of that thread though with all the Pats life longs

Top Bottom