• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Why are you just looking at the numbers?! He's clearly a system QB.
Finally, the voice of reason!

Notice how no one has made a counterpoint other than rattling off some raw numbers.

Brady played a solid, efficient game. He is a heck of a dink and dunker. Oh yeah, that mid-range lob to the best TE in the NFL in single coverage against a LB was pretty good too!

ShaneB

If Rodgers averaged under six yards an attempt I'd be terrified for his health and wondering what the fuck is going on and also raging about Cobb not getting the MVP.

Would you really care who won the mvp if you won the Super Bowl????

B8z0jLiIYAMCtkV.jpg:large

Disagree there, kid just made an outstanding play. There are probably 15 receivers who are physical enough to come up with that ball.

Now, the call was bad and it shouldn't have come to it, but I don't think it was a terrible read. And portraying it as such certainly doesn't give Butler the credit he is due.

The hero of that play is Browner though cause he jammed Kearse at the line which gave the corner a free shot to the ball.

Tom Penny

Brady is only averaging about a SB berth every other year and everyone thinks Brady sucks.I can't wait to get into the SB every 2 out of 3 years when they find a good QB..

Finally, the voice of reason!

Notice how no one has made a counterpoint other than rattling off some raw numbers.

Brady played a solid, efficient game. He is a heck of a dink and dunker. Oh yeah, that mid-range lob to the best TE in the NFL in single coverage against a LB was pretty good too!

I'm not gonna argue with you about it, because it's a complete bull discussion. Tom Brady just won his 4th Super Bowl, playing against the best defense in football. I don't care if he dinked and dunked.
He took whatever the defense gave him, controlled a large part of the game and came up big at the right time. That shows greatness, usually everybody here talks about how stats are not important, it's all about winning, but when Tom wins his 4th (!) Super Bowl, all you guys talk about is how he only had 5.9 yards per attempt.

He won the goddamn game. All your clown ass teams couldn't do it.

I wonder if Vilam is okay.

I sure as fuck hope not. FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING SIMS PLAYING BIIIIIIIITTTCCCHHHHH!

So they played to Brady's strength. Cool.

Playing to somebodies strengths and doing it really well -> System QB.

eznark

Banned
The hero of that play is Browner though cause he jammed Kearse at the line which gave the corner a free shot to the ball.

Yeah, I didn't notice it live and I didn't care enough to watch anything after the game but he does a hell of a job standing up that rub.

It's a good thing Aaron Rodgers won the MVP when the Packers won, I couldn't imagine how upset you'd still be if he didn't.
I'm sure something in that game pissed me off.

LJ11

The Bevell hate is just bandwagon Seahawks fans salty and trying desperately not to admit to themselves that Wussle made a horrible read and play, pulled a Kap and didn't check out of it and tried to steal the glory only to fall flat on his face. The Hawks O is horrible and Bevell continually made something out of nothing all year.

Plus this is no longer about the Hawks letting Lynch go, but rather him just straight up leaving. It was blatantly obvious the organization soooo wanted Wussle to get all the glory as they hate Lynch and want so bad for him not to be the entire offense, but he is.

They bet all their chips on a guy who failed horribly and managed to throw a 3 yard, non-tipped interception, and it's going to cost them one of the greatest RB's on the past decade, maybe more.

The sweetness that will be Wilson's bloated contract in the next 3 months will just be hilarious.

hahahahaha

dude writes the best fanfic

wat

The win is all that matter to the team. We're talking about a single persons performance.

Was he not the starting QB for the winning team? Don't we value QBs as the most important player on the team?

You think the Bills are going to go hard after Revis? Rex has got to want him back.

Why would Revis want to go to the Jets or Bills after just winning a Super Bowl? You think he didn't enjoy it? Plus technically, the Pats still own him for next season (they only need to pay him a fortune).

Talon

Ez, don't be so mad just because your prediction of Tammy's career being over at the start of the season didn't work out.

The Patriots team doctor that didn't check out Edelman is da real MVP.

LJ11

You think the Bills are going to go hard after Revis? Rex has got to want him back.

fuck no. they have decent secondary players, good enough to win with.

Edit: All Revis cares about is $, maybe he's changed his ways though, winning can do that. Dude is Deion without the mouth.

LevelNth

Banned
Hawks have a similar problem to the Niners this offseason, desperately need WR help. Baldwin is very meh and Kearse and Lockette are terrible. Richardson has shown some promise, but he blew his ACL recently so he'll probably miss almost the entire 2015 season.

eznark

Banned
Ez, don't be so mad just because your prediction of Tammy's career being over at the start of the season didn't work out.

The Patriots team doctor that didn't check out Edelman is da real MVP.

Wasn't a prediction, he played abysmally early and was generally average all year. I just didn't expect the NFL to let him use high school footballs all year long.

Talon

Hawks have a similar problem to the Niners this offseason, desperately need WR help. Baldwin is very meh and Kearse and Lockette are terrible. Richardson has shown some promise, but he blew his ACL recently so he'll probably miss almost the entire 2015 season.
Are you making the strong claim that three UDFA WRs are bad?

Shocking.

eznark

Banned

Yeah but it's not terribly difficult to find productive wide outs. If I had to pick one weakness to have, that would be it.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
fuck no. they have decent secondary players, good enough to win with.

Edit: All Revis cares about is $, maybe he's changed his ways though, winning can do that. Dude is Deion on without the mouth.

On the flipside, Jets need help in a bad way in the secondary, and we have $$. I don't see it happening but if Revis still follows his wallet, you never know. Pats probably pay him though.

Top Bottom