• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

Hey man, I'm not saying he played perfectly. The pick to Lane was horrific, in that situation, you take the sack instead of throwing it in the middle of the field like that. I just think you're being pretty hard on him, even with all the caveats of the situation.

You and Tabris will always have *.
Actually the Pats will always have * and the label of being cheaters everywhere outside of New England.

It's kind of true. They have Gronk and they don't compare Edelman to Megatron for nothing. Amedola is a number one on most teams.

Don't forget the big free agent signing Brandon LaFell. Every team in the league wanted him after he destroyed the league with Carolina.

Why wouldn't everyone just run the Pats system with their better QB's...

I just read that that is because all the HCs in the league are idiots. But if we can think of it, why aren't we head coaches?! We would win with all the great QBs like Tannehill in the Pats system.

Just a part of the system. Has absolutely nothing to do with him.
I never said that. He played a pretty decent game.

This whole discussion started with me saying he isn't the GOAT in terms of QB skill. Last night reinforced that opinion for me, sorry that bothers you so much.

Just ignore me and enjoy the win.

Duxxy3

Greatest dynasty of all time, greatest head coach of all time, greatest QB of all time.

I think we can all agree on this.

The offensive gameplan for the Pats won that game, it's as simple as that. Brady played well and had a couple of real good throws, but lets not pretend like many other QB's couldn't complete all those dump offs and very short crosses either. Pats fans don't get all wound-up either, nobody is saying Brady isn't an all time great

capture_02022015_101831.png

Friends, we have a new 18-1

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So, here we are again. The long wait to more foosball ahead of us, when fuckery and nonsense reign supreme. It feels like coming home. If home were a run down asylum with no running water and only one fucked up vending machine for sustenance.

Big-E

The whole system qb shit got debunked in 2007. Before that you had people complaining that Brady couldn't do anything but manage games and dink and dunk and the like. That offense then took a big shit on the league the likes of which were never seen at the time and had teams crying about running up the score. Throwing shorter passes in the twilight of his career doesn't invalidate that season. Brady has always had the benefit of a decent to great o-line but he has never had a dependable back and his most dependable back in his career was a third down back who caught passes.

So, here we are again. The long wait to more foosball ahead of us, when fuckery and nonsense reign supreme. It feels like coming home. If home were a run down asylum with no running water and only one fucked up vending machine for sustenance.

You're European now, time to get into the world of soccer for the long off season.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
The offensive gameplan for the Pats won that game, it's as simple as that. Brady played well and had a couple of real good throws, but lets not pretend like many other QB's couldn't complete all those dump offs and very short crosses either.

Tom's only a rich man's Chad Pennington.

Colasante

Superbowl winners without burn. More happy to be employed, guess they can pawn off the ring when they're out of the league.

I think Tim Wright is going to become a bigger part of the offense next season. He joined the team essentially a week before the season began and never had a full offseason to learn the offense. Akeem Ayers I think will be priced out of the Patriots' range, but I think they'd love to have him back. He was a surprisingly effective pass rusher from the edge, though he'll probably never be a full time starter.

Top Bottom