• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

manfestival

He wouldn't get paid shit if he came back here. Not after they won with Connolly in his spot.

Logan was really a bust over here. I think it was more of a bellicheck move letting mankins go and getting what he did for him. Maybe mankins needs another year to adjust to the system?

Greg

So, here we are again. The long wait to more foosball ahead of us, when fuckery and nonsense reign supreme. It feels like coming home. If home were a run down asylum with no running water and only one fucked up vending machine for sustenance.
rfedP6O.jpg

Spinluck

You have finally accepted the truth. Brady is simply the GOAT and still has more SB berths to come..

Sad but true. Belichick is not getting any dumber, AFC is still sort of lopsided, Colts suck, Brady is getting older but that shouldn't matter. Jimmy could have made all those throws last night and I believe him and Julian have a higher passer rating than Tom so finding a replacement shouldn't be hard.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Pats should definitely trade of Brady now, before the wheels come off. They don't need him to be successful, right? Trade him to some dumb team like the Browns who will trade all of their picks and build up or something.

The important thing is that Brady is over with and should leave the AFC East immediately.

Spinluck

So I wore my Colts shirt to class this morning and felt a little embarrassed at the last minute since we got our shit pushed in by the winners of last nights game...

Then a dude in my class came in wearing Dolphins a shirts and shorts! Felt a lot better afterwards (no offense my Dolphin bros).

Sick of losing the big game

I like you Toon Link.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Peter Carroll is still a fantastic coach. He was going head to head with one the GOAT coaches of all time and was holding his own.

But that was absolutely the single dumbest fucking call in the history of the sport. What Herschel Walker trade was to trades and Ryan Leaf over Peyton was to draft choices, Carrol's Call was to playcalling. It was so astoundingly bad that I ain't even mad at Hawks fans calling for his head. They're not rational right now.

MechDX

Look at this draft mock and two other this morning and all 3 of them have the Texans drafting Cornerback Trae Waynes, Michigan State. I don't think they go CB in the first if Kareem Jackson resigns. If he goes, maybe.

Matt Millers first 7 round mock. BR I know but Miller is a good guy and great follow on Twitter:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-mid-22189

LevelNth

Banned
So when cooler heads prevail, do you think last night's play call will still be looked at as the worst in Super Bowl history?

Top Bottom