• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Speaking of NFL films, after nearly four years I hadn't realized they finally released the one song I wanted more than any other. It appeared on the Road to the Super Bowl 46 Blu-Ray during the Super Bowl clips. It's called "Where Legends Are Made" and its on the official Road to Super Bowl XLVI soundtrack.

I'm way too happy to have it finally but it literally released last month.

MechDX

Speaking of NFL films, after nearly four years I hadn't realized they finally released the one song I wanted more than any other. It appeared on the Road to the Super Bowl 46 Blu-Ray during the Super Bowl clips. It's called "Where Legends Are Made" and its on the official Road to Super Bowl XLVI soundtrack.

Well.....we're waiting

Narag

haha holy shit i remember the hunt for this

Timurid

I want to go to Split, Croatia.

Split__Croatia_by_C_through_my_Is.jpg

This dude was their mayor.

Awesome music, somehow it's the prefect style for the NFL, really makes you feel the game and the moments so much more.

Robidoux must be a Giants fan because the entire Road to Super Bowl XLVI soundtrack is amazing and some of his best work. Listening to it right now and there's some killer stuff on here. Love NFL Films and a big rest in peace to Ed Sabol. The game wouldn't be the same without him.

Reaching for Glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYONxu35OQg

Bulletproof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPnOQY1o5EU&feature=youtu.be

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Looking more into the free agency pool, I really hope the Patriots can find a way to bring Akeem Ayers back. With a full offseason in the program, I think they'd trust him more as a 3rd defensive end, which would lessen the need for that role in the draft.

I also hope that Stevan Ridley is able to net a decent payday, though I suspect he'll have to settle for a one year deal somewhere. I'd like to see him in Carolina, personally. I think Ridley and Jonathan Stewart would form a really solid duo.

I think he'll be back for nothin.

Happy National Pesa day friends, I just bought a Stromboli.

Atleast combine starts soon, should give us somthing to talk about. And rumors and info always come out at events like this.

Top Bottom