• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Sean Lee. Please do what Murray did and workout with Witten over the offseason to learn how to not get injured when someone breathes in your direction.

DMczaf

As independent arbitrator, I've got to award the title of Best Loser to kave_man

tumblr_nhvqjq10kv1ti2dqho6_250.gif

tumblr_nhvqjq10kv1ti2dqho10_250.gif

tumblr_nhvqjq10kv1ti2dqho2_250.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't worry, I'll reverse the decision tomorrow night and set up a title bout after the final AFC/NFC representatives join us next week.

#HeelAuthorityFigure.

Sean Lee. Please do what Murray did and workout with Witten over the offseason to learn how to not get injured when someone breathes in your direction.
I think there's more a chance that Lee would infect Witten.

If we can get a good 4-5 games out of Sean Lee next season then I'll be pleased.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hard to decide in the DM-Kave debate.

On the one hand, DM's team has the number one pick, no clear plan, Lovie McCown (freudian slip?) at QB, and one of two teams ever to have a winless season.

But DM's won a SB.

Kave's team hasn't won a championship since dinosaurs roamed the earth, goes through QBs like Tony Romo goes through blondes, and he also roots for the Maple Leafs and is Canadian.

As independent arbitrator, I've got to award the title of Best Loser to kave_man

This right here is enough to propel Kave to the top.

I shouldn't talk shit, the Flyers haven't won since '75, but at least have been there a bunch of times after.

MediumHarmfulDartfrog.gif

Look at that misery. How could you not vote Bucs? The Browns had a fleeting moment of hope this past season. Sure, Kave likes to strut around here and pretend he's a loser, but the wretched feline had actual playoff aspirations at one point. The Bucs are trapped in a perpetual nightmare state of soul crushing hopelessness and despair. They're losers through and through. They are the spirit animal for every team who's season ends a month before the last game is played.

Vyer

It was kind of always 'known', but seeing even more 'proof' that the dumbass Texans passed on Manning for Schaub in 2012 still stings.

ShaneB

DM aren't you a lightning fan as well? They won a stanley cup! Unless you don't care about hockey.. than forget this post!

Gobias

Banned
The black cloud that has been looming over Ohio will vanish tomorrow after Cardale Jones leads Ohio State to a championship, opening up a pocket of light that will shine down on Cleveland that will truly and officially start the 10,000 years of prosperity. Bucs fans can have this thread because we'll be leading the other one next year!

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 15m 15 minutes ago
# Browns will have 6 uni combos, 3 jerseys (brown, orange & light) + 3 different pairs of pants + new helmet @ MattLoede @ DawgPoundNation
I believe all the options part. Saw a leak tweet of the actual uni with I don't believe because I saw that months ago

Rorschach

Bucs won the lottery. The Browns get nothing. All they get is their hopes up every year. Only to have them crushed time and time again.

I never realize how young Cam Newton is. Forgot he went into the NFL so early. I've been pretty critical of Cam, but he actually hasn't even hit his prime yet. There is hope for the Panthers after all.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
obamahmmw.png

This changes... a lot.

I'm going to reopen the case. And throw RBH into the mix too because his franchise is full of bozos.

DM can't beat me in sports sadness.

Sure he can be a TMac fan, but go back and see which team drafted him and which team he left high and dry when we could have had something good.

Jarnet87

Do you know whose music that is? By gahwd, it's Mike Shanahan! Kyle is with him! Bedlam has erupted!

I'd hire Mike Shanahan if Peyton stays for a year or two. He got old man Elway over the finish line. I'd fire his ass as soon as Peyton left though to avoid the downward spiral that is his team without an established QB.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@AdamSchefter · 47m 47 minutes ago

Now that Denver’s season is over, Oakland is expected to try to meet again with Broncos DC Jack Del Rio for a second interview, per source.

You can have him, Oakland.

Bowser

The Carolina Panthers may have lost in the Divisional Round to the defending champion Seattle Seahawks, but they may have secured themselves a new fan along the way.

Cade Pope, a 12-year old NFL fan, sent a letter to the owner of each of the NFL's 32 teams about two weeks ago, askiing for help deciding which team he should become a fan of. He's received only one response to date.

Panthers owner Jerry Richardson sent Cade a handwritten letter in response, according to KSLA12 in Oklahoma City. "Cade, we would be honored if our Carolina Panthers became your team," the letter stated. "We would make you proud by the classy way we represent you."

The letter also came with a package containing a replica Panthers helmet signed by star linebacker Luke Kuechly
. For what it's worth, Pope said, "If this is the only team that responds to me, I'm a Carolina panthers fan."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ter-to-all-32-nfl-teams-only-panthers-respond

That's my curmudgeon owner

Top Bottom