• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Like I said, ain't even mad. Broncos Kubiak won't get a ring, neither will Watt or Ohio. Nothing to worry about.

Just sucks that this team can't even be allowed to be good for longer than a year anymore (weren't even really good this year, no team in the division was). Nobody tries to steal shit, let alone good shit, when they in places like Houston, but nooooo give them one year here and suddenly teams can their coaches the second they're out of the playoffs just to poach

MechDX

Like I said, ain't even mad. Broncos Kubiak won't get a ring, neither will Watt or Ohio. Nothing to worry about.

Just sucks that this team can't even be allowed to be good for longer than a year anymore (weren't even really good this year, no team in the division was). Nobody tries to steal shit, let alone good shit, when they in places like Houston, but nooooo give them one year here and suddenly teams can their coaches the second they're out of the playoffs just to poach

Salt is salty.

Mrbob

Hahaha oh my god, Boers and Bernstein on 670 The Score are playing highlights the Niners press conference from yesterday. I need to check out the whole thing now it sounds like a disaster. Though they plan on sprinkling this press conference throughout the show.

Bowser

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m1 minute ago
John Fox's new 4 year deal with the Chicago Bears is done. He is now the new head coach of Chicago! Done deal

B7aWZfGCEAEC6eW.png

Mrbob

What is going on in Denver? Sounds like they are second in off season dumpster fires behind the Niners.

From Marc Trestman to John Fox, I'll take it.

Falcons seem to be preventing their coaching staff from going anywhere.
OL Coach Mike Tice and STC Keith Armstrong getting blocked from trying to reunite with Del Rio and Bowles respectively.

:jnc
Deck chairs on the fucking Titanic.

Hunter S.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Former Bills HC Doug Marrone cancelled his Denver HC interview scheduled for Saturday; wants to wait to see what happens with Gary Kubiak.

Sunday finally got interesting gentlemen!

MechDX

Kubes to Denver is most likely happening

Never a doubt. Elway tried to get permission from the Texans to interview Kubiak when they fired McDaniels. Texans said no.

And Hunter I would not be surprised if Vance Joseph stays in Denver as DC. Has Kubiak ties as well.

Hunter S.

Never a doubt. Elway tried to get permission from the Texans to interview Kubiak when they fired McDaniels. Texans said no.

And Hunter I would not be surprised if Vance Joseph stays in Denver as DC. Has Kubiak ties as well.

I feel the defense is the biggest question for the Broncos. Del Rio is the only DC in a long time that had a decent D. Not going to complain if that happens.

Top Bottom