• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Best way to avoid winning without class is to not win at all!

HappyGrippingEstuarinecrocodile.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly I want to fight York or Baalke whoever it was that has made FMT so upset!

I don't want to see him like this. It reminds me of when I used to lurk.

Hunter S.

Nope. Kubes was ours first. Hey look at the bright side: Pats South , Texans West . In a way you are now part of the Patriot family. Say Hi to cousin gata

Comparing anyone to the Jags is a kick in the balls. You gone too far!

Long live the Broncos Nation!

Presser for Del Rio is gold so far. Much better than that 49er train-wreck yesterday.

Falcons seem to be preventing their coaching staff from going anywhere.
OL Coach Mike Tice and STC Keith Armstrong getting blocked from trying to reunite with Del Rio and Bowles respectively.

:jnc
Deck chairs on the fucking Titanic.

Silver is saying we got Tice. Guess they gave in.

cdyhybrid

I imagine the idea is for Fox to build the program up to respectability, and then they move on to a guy that can get them over the hump to win a championship.

Mrbob

It's a good hire for what it is. But the team will be mediocre still. Maybe grab a wild card, but that's still better than Trest

There aren't any super star head coaching candidate out there and the Bears grabbed the best one available. Fox has been good at rebuilding teams. Plus he'll be a stabilizing force to keep the roster focused versus the carnival ran under Trestman. He has lost two super bowls but taken two teams to a super bowl, and has a winning regular season and post season record.

If him and Pace can help rebuild the Bears into respectability, Pace will still be here in 4 to 5 years and he can hire the next head coach to take the team to the next level.

minx

Happy about Fox hire. Was only interested in Bowles and he got snatched up. Crazy that Fox is the only Bears HC ever hired with previous HC experience. Change!

Not sure how I feel if Denver hires Kubiak...hopefully the staff will be good. I really don't want them to even bother hiring Marrone though.

Looks like CFL players can sign on feb 10th
Ben Goessling ‏ @ GoesslingESPN 5m 5 minutes ago
Sounds like Duron Carter is all done with workouts after visit with # Browns. He's got several offers; # Vikings aren't high bidder right now.

Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl 5m 5 minutes ago
CFL CB Delvin Breaux continued his tour this week with the # Jaguars. Has visited: DEN, TB, ARI, SD, SF, DET, NE, SEA, PIT, HOU, MIN.

Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl 6m 6 minutes ago
Other visits coming up: Browns, Dolphins, Falcons, Saints. Eagles, Jets, Saints also have interest.

Russell Lande ‏ @ RUSSLANDE 4m 4 minutes ago
@ caplannfl - Breaux is VG athlete with starting talent. If he passes NFL physicals he will be a VG starting CB in NFL sooner than expected.

Adam Caplan ‏ @ caplannfl 27s 27 seconds ago
Ha. By the end, over 20. 6-1, 200, runs in 4.4s. RT @ Kat_Terrell: @ caplannfl Sooo the entire league then?

Under my watch, there would be no CFL talk in NFL OT.

Vote DMczaf, King of OT 2015.

It's already been decided bro, give it up.

You're done man

EDIT: I'd actually really like to take a flyer on Duron Carter. Worst case scenario is he doesn't pan out and we pay peanuts. Best case is he's got his pops DNA and becomes a real contributor in this league. If his output in the CFL translates to the free side of the border he could be really good.

Slo

Christian Ponder, QB
Jerome Felton, FB
Corey Wootton, DT
Jasper Brinkley, ILB
Vladimir Ducasse, G
Joe Berger, C

I guess the window has closed.

Bowser

Carolina Panthers

Greg Hardy, DE - LOL BYE
Byron Bell, OT - LOL BYE
Dwan Edwards, DT - prefer to keep
Colin Cole, DT - meh whatev
Chase Blackburn, OLB - meh y not
Joe Webb, QB - meh y not
Ed Dickson, TE - meh y not

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 2m 2 minutes ago
@ clevefanatic123 @ MattLoede @ DawgPoundNation # Browns will have a new logo to use instead of having the helmet for it along w/ new script
browns
Let the jokes begin...

tmdorsey

Atlanta Falcons

Osi Umenyiora, DE - Gone
Sean Weatherspoon, OLB - Probably stays
Kroy Biermann, OLB - :JNC
Matt Bryant, K - Stay
Jacquizz Rodgers, R - 50/50
Corey Peters, DT - Stay
Robert McClain, CB - GO
Antone Smith, RB - Stay
Mike Johnson, G - IDK
T.J. Yates, QB - Go
Gabe Carimi, OT - GO
Javier Arenas, CB - IDK
Dwight Lowery, S - Stay
Charles Godfrey, S - IDK
Jonathan Scott, OT - Gone

My take

ShaneB

Oh no you sluts want to talk about the CFL.

Shane will be around soon to fill you guys in.

CFL talk clearly is like a bat signal to me!

Kansas City Chiefs

Mike McGlynn, G
Kevin Vickerson, DT
Jeffrey Linkenbach, LT
Rodney Hudson, C
Chris Owens, CB
Kurt Coleman, S
Ryan Harris, OT
Justin Houston, OLB
Josh Mauga, ILB
Joe McKnight, RB
Ron Parker, S
Jason Avant, WR

Jeepers at those UFAs. Feel likes the only must signs are Justin Houston and the DBs who I all really liked this season. Liked Mauga a lot too, he stepped up.

Top Bottom