• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

What if the Browns would have waited for Quinn a year ago? kyle Shanny would have been our OC? Haha

Just a random statement/question. I like pettine

brentech

cross post for anyone that would want it

SjKenWv.png

your MVP ladies and gentleman

DMczaf

And for the love of God, don't get arrested banned during Super Bowl week. We gotta avoid the stereotypes that GAF has labeled us with. #RememberTheDream

ShaneB

The thing is, Brady has more playoff wins than two-thirds of the league. Beat reporters just like to frame stuff like this to piss off their readers.

I bless the Seahawks on their mission to beat the Pats.

Was going to post something similar. Crazy stat really.

zychi

Banned
The thing is, Brady has more playoff wins than two-thirds of the league. Beat reporters just like to frame stuff like this to piss off their readers.

I bless the Seahawks on their mission to beat the Pats.
Its also a way to show Peyton lovers that he sucks when it matters most.

Lord Brady. Gonna go down as the second best all time behind Montana

Hunter S.

Still gonna post the same way(even though what post isn't really ban worthy) if it gets me banned oh well. Didn't really post much though last year cause I was at a family Super Bowl party last year drunk.

No the whole two week thread leading up to the Super Bowl is in off-topic and not in community. So they are a lot more strict.

cdyhybrid

Warrior as main and been leveling a priest.

Also like the medic class in evolve. Game is fun with a few friends.

I was gonna main Warrior pre-WoD but changed my mind at the last second. Poor decision with the recent buff.

Currently maining a Mage but have a Paladin almost to 100 and a Hunter on the way.

Top Bottom