• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope this happens.

Would be a great story for him and that would be a huge shock.

Not a huge surprise, though--I've seen several analysts say he's a better CB than Milliner.

cdyhybrid

How dare you?! I hope you both eat a Large pizza from Papa Johns!

2TPa0vj.gif

effzee

Why not both friends?

I DVR'd both. Going to get home first watch NFLN coverage until the Eagles pick then watch the same shit on the ESPN coverage. Then going to bitch about the pick on this board and catch up with the rest of the draft.

And NBA playoffs in between the breaks! Good night indeed.

Striker

I would like getting Carradine moreso than somebody like Werner.

The top five would consist of:

Chance Warmack
Jon Cooper
D.J. Fluker
Tank Carradine
Desmond Trufant/D.J. Hayden

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge1m
Source on Banner “He has contacted almost every team in the draft about a multitude of different scenarios. Hes playing them like a fiddle”

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge57s
"When Joe came back into the league every1 knew they were going to have to deal w him. I don’t think anyone expected it to be on this level"

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge59s
“He has every team thinking something different, he has every media outlet reporting something different & he is loving every second of it”

Will Burge ‏ @ WillBurge 2m
League source says Joe Banner "In the Driver's Seat" of the NFL Draft - My latest on http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&post_id=16911 … # Browns
I hopes

Nightz

Someone on the official Chargers message board recognized me from GAF. Kinda creepy.

Also odd, there's a poster there whose name is Dutch Charger. Maybe it's Dutch Patriot's cousin or something.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cris Carter - "Robert Woods (USC) is the most polished out of all the WRs in the draft and has the best character." He thinks the Vikings should take him at #25.

:jnc ESPN is having all these former pros and professional scouts/execs make there picks and then having Todd McShay pick which one was the best. Back to the NFLN I go...

Kacar

I'll be extremely happy with either Milliner or Jordan as long as dont trade up. Please no QBs or Mallet unless its a later round pick but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Either way I'm super hype, Brown's super bowl tonight!

effzee

LOL good luck. Yesterday I posted an article about how terrible the Eagles have been at the draft going back to 2005. And only then because Trent Cole panned out somewhat.

Banner was in that war room and very influential. Could have been Reid's blunders but its not like Banner is without blame or credit for those disasters. Shrewd and cap smart he maybe but he has no football background.

Cris Carter - "Robert Woods (USC) is the most polished out of all the WRs in the draft and has the best character." He thinks the Vikings should take him at #25.

:jnc ESPN is having all these former pros and professional scouts/execs make there picks and then having Todd McShay pick which one was the best. Back to the NFLN I go...

Woods is who I want the Eagles to select if he is there at #35. Him or Elam would be ideal at that pick. Austin will be more dynamic but I feel like we have enough of the undersized speedy guys.

So...

The Dolphins are set to officially unveil the team’s new logo and uniforms on Thursday night with a special event at Sun Life Stadium that will celebrate the past while putting a spotlight on the present.

Dolphins legends Bob Griese, Dan Marino and Jason Taylor will each model the specific look of their era, followed by a group of current players that will hit the stage in the team’s new uniforms.

Last week, it was announced that Cameron Wake and Ryan Tannehill would join the trio of Dolphins legends on stage to complete the franchise’s uniform evolution. Now we know which of their fellow teammates are scheduled to join them.

The list of current players confirmed to participate in Thursday night’s uniform unveiling include: Wake, Tannehill, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline, Dannell Ellerbe, Philip Wheeler and Mike Pouncey.
Maybe Bess will find out he just got traded while he's on the field modeling the new uniform.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
LOL good luck. Yesterday I posted an article about how terrible the Eagles have been at the draft going back to 2005. And only then because Trent Cole panned out somewhat.

Banner was in that war room and very influential. Could have been Reid's blunders but its not like Banner is without blame or credit for those disasters. Shrewd and cap smart he maybe but he has no football background.

browns have a brain trust doing the drafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom