• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
This "Heads Up" propaganda on the NFL Network is a joke. This is all the same shit they told us playing ball as kids with some added rules that will only add more flags and fines to the game.

True but Melissa Stark gets to tell us about it so I'll let it pass.

Wes

venison crêpe
@ AdamSchefter
CLEV, BUF, NYJ all have made inquiries about moving back into back portion of 1st round. 1st-rd QBs get 5-yr deals; 2nd-rd QBs 4-yr deals.

EJ Manuel for sure is a target for us.

Wes

venison crêpe
@AlbertBreer
As PFT said, Browns aren't planning to trade up from 6. Trade back, of course, remains very possible. Oakland's pick, at 3, still for sale.

Glad that nonsense has been put behind us.

Gobias

Banned
@AlbertBreer
As PFT said, Browns aren't planning to trade up from 6. Trade back, of course, remains very possible. Oakland's pick, at 3, still for sale.

Glad that nonsense has been put behind us.

Current sadness lowering, eventual disappointing rising.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ian Rapoport:
- Falcons are supposedly targeting either Barkevious Mingo or Tyler Eifert in a trade up.
- Brandon Albert trade is unlikely to happen, if it does, until the Dolphins are on the clock.

Wes

venison crêpe
Rams and Vikings sound like they're both willing to move up and if they do they'll use their second 1st round pick to move back and recoup those picks they used to mvoe up.

Tamanon

Banned
It's odd how nobody seems to have the Jets grabbing a QB early. I would think they need someone to replace or at least fight Sanchez.

MechDX

I like to laugh at other fans misery.

blaine-gabbert-blog-_large.jpg

You look in the mirror often eh?

Wes

venison crêpe
"Trucking company asks for restraining order against Jimmy Haslam, owner of Pilot Flying J and Cleveland Browns."

squicken

It's odd how nobody seems to have the Jets grabbing a QB early. I would think they need someone to replace or at least fight Sanchez.

Most coaches want to pick their own QB, and with Rex a lame duck, and awful at developing QBs, why let him ruin another one?

Wes

venison crêpe
Gil Brandt ‏ @ Gil_Brandt
Eric Fisher drove 6.5 hrs to visit Big10 school as HS sr. Met head coach, who said, "Good luck on visit, I've got a golf outing to go to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom