• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see the Broncos taking Te'o but I'd love a fresh CB on the other side with Champ. If Eric Reid is still there that'd be a good pick. I don't see Milliner falling that far.

squicken

ibdgf25y9XuTkw.gif

possibly the new buttfumble and obese freeman

Draxal

Probably true but when you're a Dolphins fan you have to make some compromises. Slight underachiever in the second? Sounds great!

Thanks for the heads up. Have you had a chance to play the map yet? I'd like to get back to FE but I've got all these other long RPG's on the agenda (that I don't have time for). Just started Dragon's Dogma, I'll probably pick up Soul Sacrifice next week, and I still have Monster Hunter 3 and Etrian Odyssey IV unopened...

Just beat it on my lunch break.

It lets you have 30 units ... on your side.

I duoed it with my main character with cordelia as a partner (the dlc skills are pretty broken).

It's cool though, you get Priam
Ike's descendant
as a new character who's actually voiced and can have supports (with just the mc only though).

KingGondo

Banned
Might have to turn in my Browns Card if they make a trade that dumb. Even trading up for Trent Truck last year was dumb, but this would be way, way worse.

I'm 5 hours in. But I like it so much I have to stop playing after a while. If that makes any sense? I got done beating the crap out of that big purple boss rat. I was like damn, Kave's cousin gave me a wand. And I'm making sure to do al the sidequests and errands before I move on to the next story arc.
:jnc

I kind of blasted through NNK which is pretty rare for me when it comes to JRPG's, but it sounds like you've got a nice pace going. Once some of the options for traveling around the world map open up the game gets really cool.

It was the rare game for me that the side quests felt rewarding.
Definitely, and that's also a rarity for me.

Just beat it on my lunch break.

It lets you have 30 units ... on your side.

I duoed it with my main character with cordelia as a partner (the dlc skills are pretty broken).

It's cool though, you get Priam
Ike's descendant
as a new character who's actually voiced and can have supports (with just the mc only though).
Wow...

That sounds really cool... I'm starting to feel the itch...

Might have to turn in my Browns Card if they make a trade that dumb. Even trading up for Trent Truck last year was dumb, but this would be way, way worse.
The Browns have been making some semi-intelligent moves lately, it would suck if they threw it all away with this move.

Bowser

Panthers considering Eifert for first-round pick

While most of the pre-draft speculation has focused on the Panthers taking a defensive tackle with the 14th pick, they are also giving strong consideration to Notre Dame tight end Tyler Eifert, the Observer has learned.

The thinking is Carolina could pair Eifert with Greg Olsen in the two-tight end sets that were so effective for the Panthers in 2011 with Olsen and Jeremy Shockey.

At 6-5 and 250 pounds, Eifert looks the part of the new breed of pass-catching tight ends. He often split out wide at Notre Dame, and he ran the 40-yard dash at the combine in 4.68 seconds.

Eifert also bench-pressed 225 pounds 22 times in Indianapolis, and had a 35.5-inch vertical jump.

The Panthers have more pressing needs at defensive tackle and in the secondary, although first-year general manager Dave Gettleman is a believer in the “best player available” approach.

Since drafting Cam Newton No. 1 overall two years ago, coach Ron Rivera has talked repeatedly about surrounding the franchise quarterback with additional play-makers.
It's possible the Panthers could be using the Eifert buzz as a smokescreen.

There's also a chance Eifert won't be available to Carolina at 14. At least one draft expert -- the NFL Network's Mike Mayock -- has Eifert going to the Jets at 13.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2013/04/panthers-considering-eifert-for-first-round-pick.html

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Tony Grossi confirming that a deal is in place to send Mallet to the Browns for their 2013 first, and 2014 4th conditional to a 3rd if Mallet starts 75% of regular season. Only thing that is holding things up is some language in Mallet's contract similar to last year's Tebow trade.

WOW¡!

Tony Grossi confirming that a deal is in place to send Mallet to the Browns for their 2013 first, and 2014 4th conditional to a 3rd if Mallet starts 75% of regular season. Only thing that is holding things up is some language in Mallet's contract similar to last year's Tebow trade.

WOW¡!

No way

You're making this up aren't you?

Tamanon

Banned

WOW¡!

Trollin'

Colasante

WOW¡!

Don't be cruel to us Patriots fans.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

WOW¡!

I thought we were cool you liar!

THIS MAN DOES NOTHING BUT LIE!

Google Tony Grossi he was legit.

Yet he hasn't posted a thing on twitter. Nice try Godslay, we are now enemies for the rest of today.

JABEE

WOW¡!
Patriots are waiting no time to crush Kave and company's optimism.

Absolute steal for the Patriots if they pull this off. Who needs cheating when the hustle's so easy?

bionic77

What did you think you were getting into when you got Mike Lombardi as your GM?

He blamed all of his incompetence on Al Davis the last time around. But the guy is a fucking moron. And if that were not bad enough he is in love with Brady and Belicheat.

Fuck turning your card in. There are no exits on this boat. You are going down with the SS Lombardi!

Wes

venison crêpe

WOW¡!

Patriots are waiting no time to crush Kave and company's optimism.

Absolute steal for the Patriots if they pull this off. Who needs cheating when the hustle's so easy?
Can't wait for when we trade down and take EJ so we can crush Eagles Gafs dreams, The beef is so on.

sans_pants

avec_pénis

WOW¡!

no no no no no no

Wes

venison crêpe
Rapoport:

- Colts getting a lot of calls for the 24th pick. Why specifically 24th? Karma is there at 24 (lolwut).

- Rams could bail out of 22nd.

Fantomex

WOW¡!

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My crazy prediction for the day:

The Lions will take Tavon Austin at #5 either as a way to swap picks with a WR hungry team so we can move down and get more picks OR we draft and keep the most explosive offensive player and add him to one of the most explosive offenses in the league.

Wes

venison crêpe
Think I'm going to take a break for a couple of hours. When I come back I expect nothing dramatic to have happened.

YOU HEAR THAT LOMBARDI? DON'T GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

Think I'm going to take a break for a couple of hours. When I come back I expect nothing dramatic to have happened.

YOU HEAR THAT LOMBARDI? DON'T GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.
Brah, believeland.
Also just redid my mock and it turned out way worse then expected, o well I guess

UberTag

My crazy prediction for the day:

The Lions will take Tavon Austin at #5 either as a way to swap picks with a WR hungry team so we can move down and get more picks OR we draft and keep the most explosive offensive player and add him to one of the most explosive offenses in the league.
One-dimensional team stays one-dimensional. I like this call!

ChanHuk

Banned
I want Browns to trade up with the Raiders to get Geno Smith so I can witness the cat and the cheeky British sob like a fat girl losing her virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom