• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Wowwww three OTs in the first four picks. The rumors of the Eagles taking Dion were probably true but obviously they couldn't due to the Dolphins trade.

DETROIT IS ON THE CLOCK

Dee Milliner?

Tavon Austin?

Chance Warmack?

Trade down?

Anything but Ziggy Ansah please football Gods.

lolllllllllllll

Fantomex

The football iq of this thread went waaaaaay downhill in 30 minutes. Have you guys seen tape of Dion Jordan? Is this all about saying lol for every pick? Jordan was not gonna slip past #4 with the eagles but somehow since Miami picked its lol? C'mon sons. Do I have have to get FMT down here and spread some insults?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dee Milliner was there, why in the fuck does Mayhew not take Dee Milliner? I just don't understand this pick, when DB is such a need as well, especially with a talent like Dee Milliner available.

The football iq of this thread went waaaaaay downhill in 30 minutes. Have you guys seen tape of Dion Jordan? Is this all about saying lol for every pick? Jordan was not gonna slip past #4 with the eagles but somehow since Miami picked its lol? C'mon sons. Do I have have to get FMT down here and spread some insults?
I'm just shocked. It was so unexpected to me.

WedgeX

Banned
ilsjAcv8u8wq0.gif

iYFufEszoYw2U.gif

iQxxH4ZRIW9gj.jpg

Why don't people like Ansah?

I'll say what I said earlier today. The guy has 9 starts. He's a project. You don't pick a project in the top 5. Lions-GAF indicated earlier they wouldn't mind having him, but not at #5. You want an immediate impact guy, not a project guy, especially when you just went 4-12.

Reid picked Kolb. Your boy!

The facts you don't like the pick makes me feel way better about it.

LOL. Eagles got the 3rd best player at his position with the 4th pick. Complete fucking disaster. This guy wasnt even being talked about anyone 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom