• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Yesssssssssssssssssss eat it Katrioti! Stafford sucks! Reggie "1800" Bush sucks! Detroit is garbage!

At least we all can agree on something.

Position-wise I'm not mad about getting a pass-rusher...but a guy with almost no experience at even the collegiate level?! For a pick of someone that's supposed to step right in and take a starting role!? There is so much potential for him to completely overrun plays just like Suh is prone to doing, and it doesn't get our overall defense any better than it was last year. So much aggression, no ability, and any offense featuring trap runs and quick passes up the middle will still murder us.

TheFatOne

I'll say what I said earlier today. The guy has 9 starts. He's a project. You don't pick a project in the top 5. Lions-GAF indicated earlier they wouldn't mind having him, but not at #5. You want an immediate impact guy, not a project guy, especially when you just went 4-12.

Holy shit nine starts that's crazy picking a guy that high.

MONGO

mcmichael2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom