• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn what did I miss?!

Why do lions fans hate ansah?

With Dee Milliner, Chance Warmack or Tavon Austin there was no need for Ansah when the 2nd round has comparable talent in terms of defensive ends.

I posted about 20 pages back combine stats of Alex Okafor and Ziggy Ansah, Ansah was slightly better while Alex Okafor had a much better season statistically.

Dee Milliner, our shutdown corner for the future, was right there and we didn't take him. I really hope I'm wrong about Ansah.

Barkevious Mingo is pretty damn skinny....

WedgeX

Banned

That's not Mongo!

ibegYlAZIXXtcW.jpg

Doorman

Look on the bright side Lions fans, at least we can pretty much confirm that Schwartz is done after this season. Hopefully Mayhew too

Said it after week 4 of last year after the Vikings, and here it is again: No playoffs last year, no playoffs this year, no Super Bowl under this regime. I still have yet to see anything to make me change that statement in the slightest.

And I still kind of doubt they'll be gone, not with Schwartz and his mystery-extension last year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Said it after week 4 of last year after the Vikings, and here it is again: No playoffs last year, no playoffs this year, no Super Bowl under this regime. I still have yet to see anything to make me change that statement in the slightest.

And I still kind of doubt they'll be gone, not with Schwartz and his mystery-extension last year.

As long as Matthew Stafford is leading this offense, we can hang with anyone. Keep faith, brother.

Damn, Jonathan Cooper over Chance Warmack. Can't go wrong either way, solid pick for the Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom