• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh at the Giants pick.

Pugh's good, he's very very very versatile. Was hurt for the early part of the season, so he didn't get to play USC or any of those teams.

He's also from Tom C's alma mater.

This is no way a bpa btw this screams need. But since the talent differential on this board is kinda mediocre, i'm not complaining.

Enjoy Eifert Bears.
Doesn't seem like a pretty pick but if it fills the holes on the right side, in Reese I trust. Time to watch some Pugh tape.

Striker

Pugh's work sounds like a future at LG for NYG:

Effortless mover for a 290-pound tackle with good body control and coordination to take on blocks and mirror rushers in space. Good combination of speed and athleticism enables him to reach the second level as fast as any offensive lineman in this class. High ceiling.

Colasante

Draft continues to unfold excellently for the Patriots. Floyd, Taylor, Carradine, Cyprien, Trufant... I'm sure Bill will choose none of them though.

tumblr_lmaq9iAt081qcbhl8.gif

seriously... freaking the fuck out right now!

we've come too far - it has to happen!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big winners of the draft so far:

The Green Bay Packers because of the ineptitude of the Lions and Bears.

Draxal

Doesn't seem like a pretty pick but if it fills the holes on the right side, in Reese I trust. Time to watch some Pugh tape.

I know somebody mocked him to the Giants, I'm thinking it was King or Cosell.

Imho this is like a Petitgout type pick, not something that's going to excite the fanbase; he's not going to be an all pro but he'll be a solid guy.

Which something Diehl was nowhere close to being the last couple of years.

I know somebody mocked him to the Giants, I'm thinking it was King or Cosell.

Imho this is like a Petitgout type pick, not something that's going to excite the fanbase; he's not going to be an all pro but he'll be a solid guy.

Which something Diehl was nowhere close to being the last couple of years.
Mayock mocked him to the Giants.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Racist Rich Eisen. Apparently every tall black guy looks like Lane Johnson.

Also, LOL at Mayock freaking out not knowing his mic was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom