• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Doesn't look like anyone is going to take a chance on that British Olympic discus thrower. Hope the Browns pick him up for minicamp!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
A kid from Elon gets drafted than our best ever receiver. If Duke is not willing to cheat, then the just need to scrap this fucking sham of a program.

ari

Banned
With the exception of the shaky 1st round pick of Long, Bears have had a good draft.

Absolutely positively agree. Also, on Wilson's NFL page. the Chicago bears web designer in the comments said he'll be a bear 3 hours ago. Which means that Emery and the bears organization already had who they wanted no matter who was on the board.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Or join a real conference

Plenty of ACC players get drafted. In fact I think one from every school has been picked....just not Duke. Scrap the shit and dare them to kick us out I say. Or cheat like a motherfucker. UNC got away with it, why not us?

On browns last pick
AdamtheBullFAN
McShay "Gilkey has a chance to be a starter".
4/27/13 6:34 PM

Kirwan:

Garrett Gilkey is an offensive guard from Chadron State and he is one physical player that loves to battle in the trenches. Any team interested in a power guard that can move a defensive tackle will be interested in Gilkey. How this guy didn't play for a team like Nebraska or Wisconsin coming out of Chicago is a mystery to me.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pat-kirwan/21604 857/four-smallcollege-players-to-watch-from-the-se nior-bowl

cdyhybrid

DT from New Hampshire! Cheatin' Chip's old stomping grounds.

They announced him as a guard...interesting. JR Sweezy part deux.

Now a tackle from NE OK State.

jakncoke

Banned
Plenty of ACC players get drafted. In fact I think one from every school has been picked....just not Duke. Scrap the shit and dare them to kick us out I say. Or cheat like a motherfucker. UNC got away with it, why not us?

Lower your standards to get the dummies(aka good players) into your school

eznark

Banned

If the football team starts cheating they might finally investigate Coach K. You don't want that.

Even if Shaun Phillips has off the field issues, we had DJ Williams and Dumerveil, not the sharpest arrows in the quiver.

Gonna be so weird cheering for him though...

BigAT

It must kill BigAT to see all these Rutgers guys go to New England.

It did at some point, but I'm used to it by now since you guys have McCourty and Francis on the roster already.

Plus it's not like the Pats are a true rival to the Giants. They're like the little brother you let play backyard football with you. You laugh and tussle his hair when he tries to tackle you by desperately hanging onto your leg, then you toss him aside and move on.

squicken

It did at some point, but I'm used to it by now since you guys have McCourty and Francis on the roster already.

Plus it's not like the Pats are a true rival to the Giants. They're like the little brother you let play backyard football with you. You laugh and tussle his hair when he tries to tackle you by desperately hanging onto your leg, then you toss him aside and move on.

Thought that was the Jets?

Colasante

Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man. We'll always have week 17 of the 2007 season.

Duxxy3

So the Patriots' 53 man roster this will year will consist entirely of Urban Meyer's Florida players, Josh McDaniels' shitty Rams roster, and Greg Schiano's Rutgers players. I'm not okay with this.

It's a lot easier than actually scouting players.

It pisses me off because the vast majority of our starters are from programs that bill isn't affiliated with - aside from the Urban Meyer picks.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

tumblr_ly224qdHwF1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

Giants had to come back and win those games.

A little brother wouldve lost from the start.I'd say theyre like a cousin or something.

Draxal

I'll be honest, I'm more salty about two guys from Cuse going to the Giants in this draft, damn you and your alma mater COUGHLIN.

Colasante

I really like Sean Renfree. That's a good developmental pick by the Falcons.

I'm excited for this UDFA process. Patriots have spots for about 14 and they always find a few who make the roster.

alot. Think there's a couple LSU players that didn't go. Want to say one of their tackles.

Chris Faulk, maybe? I remember Mayock saying it was mind boggling to him that Faulk would come out early after being injured last season. He might have been drafted and I missed it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom