• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

squicken

Long and short of it is Ross wouldn't give any GM the power to fire Philbin either now or in the future, which is what pushed so many candidates away. Ross is really in love with Philbin so I guess we have final confirmation that he's a garbage HC.

Saw something that this is sort of the make or break year for everyone, and if Philbin blows, Ross will clean house. Different GMs were offered different levels of power, but none could fire Philbin this year. The GM hired today is a sort of one year band aid.

If it goes bad this year, Ross will go after a big name coach next year with a big money offer. He couldn't land Harbaugh or Fisher b/c of Ireland and money, and he won't have those in the way next time

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
KAS Cali is nice as I have said many times but people there are pussies.

I agree if we're talking about West L.A. phonies. Most of those people are rich, spoiled brats and/or come here to become "actresses/actors". I can't stand West L.A., Hollywood, Santa Monica and all the fake ass people their.

But if you go to my motherland of Pasadena/San Gabriel Valley and even parts of South L.A. that is where the best part of L.A. is. Plus lots of hardcore fans out in Palmdale and Riverside country who moved out of L.A.

People get the impression that L.A. fans are fairweather fans like Miami fans but that is not true at all. What you see on TV is the rich people/bandwagon fans at Staples Center. What you don't see if the hardcore fans who tear the city down when the Dodgers/Lakers/Raiders win a huge game.

I'm working on a job site in West L.A. and I can't stand the whole area.

jakncoke

Banned
See Bing is smart, On google you now have to enter like 3 extra words to get nudity. Im thinking soon you'll have to get a semen and blood sample any time you want to see a titty. I bet that drives a lot of traffic to Bing

bionic77

See Bing is smart, On google you now have to enter like 3 extra words to get nudity. Im thinking soon you'll have to get a semen and blood sample any time you want to see a titty. I bet that drives a lot of traffic to Bing
Isn't MS shutting down Bing?

And Taco Bell is shit. The same retards who can't boil water probably eat there 5 times a week.

squicken

49c93344863711e3833116okcb.jpg

9d0fdabc863711e38ffe1pijxv.jpg

Weird? Seems weird

HPhins54

Neo Member
Meh, the Dolphins have caused me to become more apathetic with each passing season. I've accepted the fact that they'll most likely be mediocre to awful until we get a new owner.

I've learned the last few years to go into every season expecting the worst. If they do shitty, I'm not as disappointed. If they do decent (which isn't often), it's a pleasant surprise.

Meh, the Dolphins have caused me to become more apathetic with each passing season. I've accepted the fact that they'll most likely be mediocre to awful until we get a new owner.

I've learned the last few years to go into every season expecting the worst. If they do shitty, I'm not as disappointed. If they do decent (which isn't often), it's a pleasant surprise.

You've summed up 2003-Present for the Raiders.

But now the Curse is Broken!

HPhins54

Neo Member
You've summed up 2003-Present for the Raiders.

But now the Curse is Broken!

The Dolphins and Raiders have had some striking similarities in recent years (other than the Raiders going to the SB. Something the Dolphins have yet to do in my lifetime.)

These similarities include:

- Sucking ass
- Poor coaching
- Shitty owners

Nakazato

Jesus Christ.

Gata might not be the dumbest poster on GAF. I can't believe how dumb those fucks are in that cooking thread.

I told my gf to take a cooking class with me (Im a fairly good cook). Shes like i have no interest in trying to learn to cook if your not home ill microwave something. Thinking it would be a good idea to go something fun together...

good thing i can cook for myself

I like how Hernandez is missing.

Top Bottom