• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

The Steelers are so old though, doesn't it make sense for them to have a ton of injuries? Unless you expect their trainers to start injecting them with stem cells or something.

As of the start of this season, Steelers offense is the second youngest in the league. Were it not for Colon they'd be the youngest. Colon is 29.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whisenhunt fired. I really think he wanted to get fired with his continued play of Lindley.
I generally agree, though I wanted to ask you about Cruz. Giants seem to have a lot of receivers who have monster years then just disappear. Not that Cruz has done that, bu do you think he's capable of replicating last season again? I know you had a lot of injuries at WR, but just watching him play this year it seems like we've seen the best he has already.
Like who? As Future mentioned, Cruz was affected by no Nicks and a shit running game. The other Giant WRs that faded away are a result of leaving the Giants. Eli has had a habit through ought his career to make guys who aren't all that talented look much better than they actually are (including his days at Ole Miss).

MechDX

AFC SOUTH

1. Houston Texans

Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

Ass whoopins incoming!!!!
for us...

ari

Banned
I hope we trade to the Cards for Fitz..

A BMarshall and Lfitz duo would be spectacular here in the chi.

Like who? As Future mentioned, Cruz was affected by no Nicks and a shit running game. The other Giant WRs that faded away are a result of leaving the Giants. Eli has had a habit through ought his career to make guys who aren't all that talented look much better than they actually are (including his days at Ole Miss).

That's what I mean though. Cruz' breakout year dude played like a madman. Do you think it's still possible with him with healthy receivers or do you think it was a one time thing?

huh? His contract was basically a huge payout for the pain and torture he'd endure to play with them.

And he accepted it.

So be merciful and trade him. Especially if you're going to just keep shitting up the joint with half-assed personell decisions, especially at QB. But you're right. Ultimately Larry's fate is his own doing.

Raiders update:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Raiders have released OC Greg Knapp, special teams coordinator Steve Hoffman, IL coach Frank Pollack and linebackers coach Johnny Holland.

Gooster said:
Kenny didn't like the way the training staff treated his injuries and he's been vocal about it. He also doesn't like playing deep and wanted moved closer to the line. Something he didn't get until this season at times because we needed him deep. He generally doesn't sound like he wants to be with the team and if that's the case - move on. I like Kenny. I want him resigned but if he doesn't want to be on the team then goodbye.

The Redskins will no doubt give him a big pay day in the offseason.

Dragon

Banned
Is squicken on 610 right now.. Dude calling in talking about texans being frauds lol

As much as I hate you and MechDX for changing my opinion of the Texans from who cares to fucking hate them, the regular season is over, your choke job at the end cost you one home game. Not the end of the world.

What would you trade....

YiCng.gif

Except Cutler and Marshall

ari

Banned
What would you trade....

Picks? 2 firsts or something would not hurt the bears for that dude. Personnel gonna get that work when the new staff come in so trading those bums won't get nothing.

Hopefully the dolphins let jake long go to free agency and the bears can work from there. This draft is a fucking joke compared to the last three anyhow.

Picks? 2 firsts or something would not hurt the bears for that dude. Personal gonna get that work when the new staff come in so trading those bums won't get nothing.

Hopefully the dolphins let jake long go to free agency and the bears can work from there. :)
I keep forgetting you're a Bears fans, the RG3 avatar throws me off

Smokey

As much as I hate you and MechDX for changing my opinion of the Texans from who cares to fucking hate them, the regular season is over, your choke job at the end cost you one home game. Not the end of the world.

What does this have to do with me joking and asking if squicken called in to a radio station

Don't blame me for your hatred I didn't do shit!

Dragon

Banned
What does this have to do with me joking and asking if squicken called in to the radio station

Don't blame me for your hatred I didn't do shit!

Just about how being frauds in the regular season is meaningless as long as you make the Jim Mora tournament.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
All these coaches getting tossed, and Jim Schwartz is going to survive. Good thing he signed that contract extension last season!

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Lions culture. Maybe in another decade the team can get lucky and hang one more playoff banner.

I can't find anything to refute this. That sucks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns schedule next year:

Home- Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars

Away- Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Kansas City Chiefs

I bolded the important games so looks like;

1. The annual Shitbowl will continue against the Bills next year. LET'S DO THIS WANDERING WIND!

2. Two chances to beat the gator's team.

3. I am about 80% sure I will be going to Green Bay to see that game. I will let you all know what sconis are really like.

Is that before or after he throws a 46 yard bomb to Sidney Rice to beat the Pats?

You think Larry would be happy if the game winners are going to Rice? You're already misusing him and you don't even have him yet. No wonder the refs stole the SB win from you guys. You don't deserve it.

Top Bottom