• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

cdyhybrid

You think Larry would be happy if the game winners are going to Rice? You're already misusing him and you don't even have him yet. No wonder the refs stole the SB win from you guys. You don't deserve it.

Larry is a team player and only cares about winning. Unlike your boy Tammy, who screams bloody murder at his team every time he breaks a nail or someone touches his hair.

Larry is a team player and only cares about winning. Unlike your boy Tammy, who screams bloody murder at his team every time he breaks a nail or someone touches his hair.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5540-1349105256-16.gif

PANTHERS 2013 Schedule
(Because, there's always next year.)

Home:Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Away: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Minnesota Vikings, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

MechDX

ouch

"Other bro" is for sure Smokey :p

God forbid you support your team here. I honestly believed this was our year then the shit came out of the horse.

Defense only lost one major player (DeMeco) offense was healthy, it was all set up. Then something happened: letterman jackets, segways, "On the Nose", Kubiak and Schaub becoming a pussy.

PANTHERS 2013 Schedule
(Because, there's always next year.)

Home:Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Away: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Minnesota Vikings, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

5-11

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's so true.

I think Kugler leaving was a blessing in disguise. I was so pissed when the announcer mentioned that the only Browns position on the o-line to miss time this year was LG. Everyone else played every snap.

That and special teams really fucked us. It seemed like every Steelers drive started at the 5 yard line and every good runback was negated by penalty.

I'm fine with them rebuilding, though we need to do it QUICK on the offensive line. I think we have something with Adams, Pouncey, and Decastro. Beachum will be good depth, and Foster is still a good utility player, but we need to shore up the other 2 positions. I love Colon, and he was the entire run game, but 3 IR's in 3 years speaks for itself. If we can't get consistency we should cut him and move on. Haley's offense will never work until we get stability on the line. If Tom Brady can dink his way to 1 million yards, Ben sure can.
I think they're done tinkering with the line for a while. Adams, Colon/Beachum, Pouncey, DeCastro and Gilbert. Left to right. Just a matter of staying healthy and getting experience.

Defense only lost one major player (DeMeco) offense was healthy, it was all set up. Then something happened: letterman jackets, segways, "On the Nose", Kubiak and Schaub becoming a pussy.
Your problem is that Schaub didn't "become" a pussy.

The rest of the Texans getting good has just exposed Schaub for what he is - a middle of the pack QB.

Nobody cared when Schaub underperformed before because the rest of the team was so shit. Now that they're good every one focuses on the worst part of the team - Baldy.

That's what I mean though. Cruz' breakout year dude played like a madman. Do you think it's still possible with him with healthy receivers or do you think it was a one time thing?

Last year was something of an anomaly for the entire NFL though, passing numbers went through the roof. This year it came back down as defenses figured out how to play with the rules.

Looking at Cruz's stats, they are virtually identical to last year in everything but yards (~ -400 vs last year) He doesn't get hurt often so pretty much should be a solid slot receiver as long as they keep him there. I would agree that having a healthy option opposite would help but the Giants seem to have a history with those guys breaking down and getting out:

Nicks: playing like he's on Antonio Gates' last legs
Plax: sent himself to prison IR
Smith: hurt, left after being deemed worthless
Manningham: obviously had no interest getting paid as the #3

From an outsider's perspective I'd say the big difference this year was simply that he got all of the big coverage and just didn't have the opportunities to be as ridiculously clutch as he was last year. And I would probably trade Brown and Wallace together for him.

Dragon

Banned
God forbid you support your team here. I honestly believed this was our year then the shit came out of the horse.

You can support your team. But trash talking is different. The only thing NFL GAF agrees upon is ridiculing the Jets and the butt fumble.

Vyer

Tearing up the oline in the offseason certainly was worth worrying about.

jakncoke

Banned

You're in the playoffs, so this year still could be your year. Unlike my loser Steelers who are drinkin pbr and fucking ugly bitches atm.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

You should know better. Houston sports history (minus the Rockets two seasons) and I don't count the Dynamos or the Comets lol

"Tearing up the oline in the offseason certainly was worth worrying about."

Worst thing they did :(

Cincinnati Bengals 2013 NFL Regular Season Schedule-

Home- Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, At-Large- Indianapolis Colts

Away- Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, At-Large- San Diego Chargers

16-0

Are you trading Scam for a defense?

We went 3-3 in the division this year and we should've won both the game at Atlanta and home against Tampa Bay.

I don't see us regressing, and I don't see Atlanta or Tampa improving all that much. New Orleans will be much better on O, but with that suspect defense they're still liable for a loss.

Top Bottom