• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Mrbob

NFC East next year for the Bears?

They should be able to have at least another 10 win season regardless of head coach.

Jets update:

The Jets have asked for permission from Giants to interview NYG director of college scouting Marc Ross for their GM job.

Mrbob said:
NFC East next year for the Bears?

They should be able to have at least another 10 win season regardless of head coach.

1286161536876.jpg

Luck is the next Matt Ryan. Flacco will show Luck his place, which is sitting at home watching the playoffs.

Future 2012 Super Bowl Winners The Ravens and Flacco the Elite will silence all the pundits and critics.

I love this attitude, I just wish I could get behind it. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll beat Indy, but that's about it. Flacco isn't beating anyone on the road, let alone Brady or Manning.

ari

Banned
Having a bad feeling that the vikings will beat the packers, falcons and the niners and win the super.

Usually my feelings are right about this shit.:(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I liked Mike Shanahan's interview where he says he told Dan Snyder that he must be on for a guaranteed 5 years. If he was going to take the job he wanted the chance to do it right.
That's the kind of guy the Browns need. Not someone that just thinks in a one/two year stint.

Kind of surprised Mike would never trust Dan to give him that, but it seems to work.

The assumption is with Haslam and Banner making the choices here whoever is picked as HC and "GM" will be given as much time as needed to do right this ship. It doesn't seem like for once this won't be a 2 seasons and then blow it up deal. Whoever is hired will have 5 years minimum if not more.

You're gonna end up with Norv, just watch.

I won't lie, I worried about that. But it seems the FO is determined to get a first time HC so thank god.

If we got Norv I can guarantee Noriega would be shitting on me on a regular basis.

Having a bad feeling that the vikings will beat the packers, falcons and the niners and win the super. Usually my feelings are right about this shit.:(

Are you kidding? That would be awesome! Ponder with a ring? Amazing. He replaces Dilfer immediately as worst QB to win a Superbowl

ari

Banned
Are you kidding? That would be awesome! Ponder with a ring? Amazing. He replaces Dilfer immediately as worst QB to win a Superbowl
I don't know, he is playing better recently. With ap, the offense can go to work on any team.

Anywho, That six seed is Superbowl bait. Would not be surprise.

The local stations are already hyping the IND vs BAL game as "The Old Baltimore team vs the New Baltimore team" and the whiners are coming out in droves.

Let it go Baltimore. The Colts are long gone and would have left anyway. This vendetta that some of the baltimore fans here have is childish.

It really is ridiculous. I've gone to just about every Colts-Ravens game for the past 5-6 years when they're in Baltimore, and it comes up every time.

Draxal said:
Doesn't mean we are keeping Perry (did he officially res-ign yet?).
There's some talk that he's still under contract due to an automatic roll over of his previous contract. No idea if that's true but Garafolo is saying he's not an FA.

Miguel

AFC SOUTH

1. Houston Texans

Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

Ass whoopins incoming!!!!
for us... BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!

fixed

Mrbob said:
Why would Fewell get fired? Seemed to me most of the problem was on the offensive side of the ball.
Need to take them sunglasses off, Lovie if that's what you really thought. (31st ranked defense in the league that was near the top in big plays given up)

bluemax

Banned
Anton Sugar means jack shit to me, didnt know him before today. Skipped over his post today as well. Rule 34, No matter how well constructed your argument is, it can be passed over. Also why am I responding to a bastard pats troll

That's not what rule 34 is.

Mrbob said:
That's bad, but part of the problem is your offense couldn't stay on the field.
For two-three games of the season mostly (Falcons, Bengals and Baltimore), yeah. That was not the case the rest of the year when the defense was shitting it up and the offense was putting up 28 points a game. Two-three games does not a season make.

For the most part, the offense could move the ball up and down the field but we had a ton of red zone stuggles throughout the season (which is why Tynes led the league in points for awhile). Eli had that slump previous to the bye also but the defense was still garbage throughout the year even when the offense was clicking (Tampa Bay and Browns game comes to mind)

squicken

I missed the whole McCarthey challenge thing live. A joke he didn't get flagged for that, but whatever. What's ridiculous is that he's just as stupid as Shortz! Both his QB and WR knew the rule. Really, he shouldn't be allowed to hold that flag. Ted needs to take it away

Vyroxis

Banned
Lucky for you then. Just in time to save Frazier's job and make sure those two are around for another year of AP's prime

Win or lose Frazier wasn't going anywhere. He is turning the team around. He just needs to find recievers that aren't hit or miss.

xnipx

I love this attitude, I just wish I could get behind it. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll beat Indy, but that's about it. Flacco isn't beating anyone on the road, let alone Brady or Manning.

Flacco beat Brady on the road last year even though the offensive line made wilfork look like an all world defender. Lee Evans lost the game. And he would have beat the bengals last week to give u a glorious avatar too if it wasn't a "preseason game"

squicken

An interesting point about the Browns offense: According to Football Outsiders, Cleveland faced an easier slate of defenses than any other team in the NFL. That may sound ridiculous at first, because the Browns face the Steelers and Ravens twice. But the Steelers and Ravens defenses were not exceptional this year (12th and 19th, respectively, according to Football Outsiders), and the Browns faced awful defenses like the Raiders, Eagles, Chiefs, Bills and Colts in their out-of-division schedule. Given the easy schedule, their offensive output was actually worse than it appears in the final totals: Their 25th rank in yards-per-game is misleadingly high.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/40814426

Tabris

Im sure like Tabris 2 or 3 of his teams made it

I only have 2 and 1 of them made it. The one that's winning the SB.

My ancillary team is the Ravens, but I haven't cheered for them all year because they've been competing with Broncos for bye week. And Broncos won't be knocked out, so no cheering for Ravens.

Top Bottom