• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Smokey

Bro I never need to read another Kubiak transcript again. "we're battling. we're fighting. we'll get it fixed. that kid has a lot of courage and played a good game. we had a good practice today. oh i don't know if i'd agree with that john, and no thanks on the milkshake, we've played well and just a few breaks haven't gone our way"

this

gets me everytime

Wow at that play by Clowney.

Who's Tim Ring?

timring3TV: I am reporting the Cardinals are very close to a deal with Andy Reid to become the team's next head coach. #AZCardinals #Eagles #NFL

Wow, that was quick. Although, it's been a pretty common assumption that Reid was going to be gone on Black Monday, he's probably had feelers out in the league for another potential job.

I put things inside your mom.

wut

Clowney just got drafted with the first pick in the 2014 NFL draft by the New England Patriots. (A pick the Browns traded to New England for Ryan Mallett).

squicken

sjcnyktbdy.gif

Surprised your still a Packers fan......
it hurts so much

I was in heaven with the bend-dont-break D from our SB run. #2 scoring D that year. Gives me a chubby just thinking about it. Back when Tramon still played football and Wood wasn't a broken old man!

Since Clay has been back we've been showing some flashes of a real D and looking at least serviceable - aside from the horrid showing against the vikebikes. I am hoping good ole Don and the D can get something going for a playoff run.

KaYotiX

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499308&highlight=direction

I cannot warn you enough about that thread being one of the dumbest things on the internet

Damn you.....since you linked it I had to go there out of morbid curiosity. PPL in that thread are nuts!!!! The new Beatles? GTFO LOL.

I was in heaven with the bend-dont-break D from our SB run. #2 scoring D that year. Gives me a chubby just thinking about it.

Since Clay has been back we've been looking at least serviceable - aside from the horrid showing against the vikebikes.

I don't even know what to say about the Vikebike game, everything on D was terrible. So many missed opportunities to end drives just squandered away. I'm hoping for a much more intense D this Sat.

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler
Good for Tom Heckert who is reportedly reuniting w/ Andy Reid with the # Cardinals...neither out of work long

squicken

Football Outsiders looks at QBs

Best QB: Tom Brady

Worst QB: Mark Sanchez, New York Jets

Better than his standard statistics made him look: Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions

Worse than his standard statistics made him look: Robert Griffin, Washington Redskins

Most improved:
Sam Bradford, St. Louis Rams

Biggest decline: Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers

More on all the skill positions as well. Their stats have Larry Fitzgerald as the worst WR in football with an obvious explanation

www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2013/quick-reads-2012-review

Top Bottom