• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Greg

I wish that Lions fans in the thread were more like Titans fans and Jags fans not named gator -- silent.

They seem to have this misguided zeal for a dumpster tier team
It's only Kastrioti that has the eternal optimism.

Although I still can't figure out if he's trolling.
He is.

Rorschach

T3r9G.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I wish that Lions fans in the thread were more like Titans fans and Jags fans not named gator -- silent.

They seem to have this misguided zeal for a dumpster tier team

Say what you want about the horrible franchise, but the fans are incredibly loyal--some of the most loyal in sports.

Greg

Ænima;45963559 said:
I have never even heard of this garbage ass site. Just the first thing that came up in google.

edit: actually, this is better - wasn't paying attention to dimensions
DEogj.png

Take it for what it's worth but Incarcerated Bob on twitter is reporting Chip Kelly-Browns close to agreement.
Playing with my emotions

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo
Bills having dinner with Whisenhunt tonight.

Whiz will fix that QB problem right up!

lol i feel so bad for the bills. i'm not a fan of any other team but i don't like to see the same teams in the playoffs over and over and over again (unless it's the niners!). a fanbase shouldn't have to suffer for 10+ years between playoff appearances.

but strangely i dont feel the same sympathy for the raiders!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Film-Study-Ponder-vs-Packers-3-Cloud.html

Matt Bowen has a film piece on the Vikings big pass vs GB. SEA ran same coverage vs STL. Sherman had help of EZ, and I'm not sure there was a window, but getting it right after Pettis clears the LB would have at least given them a shot. Probably should have worked outside guy on jump ball

http://www.abload.de/img/ponderr8qt9.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/shermtxu0r.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It doesn't work in the second play because Sherman knows the play better than Bradford.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Ugh...why do I keep lurking team specific boards. All those morons do is piss me off.
A lesson I still need to learn.:(

Second viewing of Les Misérables in the books. Enjoyed it more with the expectations gone. Crowe is still the weak link in the case and some of the early songs are a bit flat but film gets better as it goes on. Anny Hathaway, Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne put on some amazing performances.

Ænima

edit: actually, this is better - wasn't paying attention to dimensions
DEogj.png
Thanks guys. I think Greg's adjustment is what I will go with. In Link's, you can see more space around Romo thus highlighting his loneliness. In Greg's zoomed up shot though, the focus is purely on Romo and thus I can feel his shame a bit better.
Ugh...why do I keep lurking team specific boards. All those morons do is piss me off.
Let me guess, dumb Steelers fans want everyone fired.

Take it for what it's worth but Incarcerated Bob on twitter is reporting Chip Kelly-Browns close to agreement.
Playing with my emotions

If incarcerated says it, it must be false.

I remember when he had Asomugha going to the Jets and then to the Cowboys and then back to the Jets again.

I'm not sure Banner would be willing to give Kelly the full control over the football program that he covets.

squicken

Ænima;45964451 said:
Let me guess, dumb Steelers fans want everyone fired.

Rams fans want to keep almost everyone. Very strange. Bad for so long they think 7 wins is huge milestone. They haven't score 300 pts since 2006

LJ11

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo
Bills having dinner with Whisenhunt tonight.

Whiz will fix that QB problem right up!

Biggest smoke screen there is.

They're going to kidnap Kelly after the Fiesta bowl and keep him at Two Bills Drive until he signs.

Top Bottom