• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Ænima

Rams fans want to keep almost everyone. Very strange. Bad for so long they think 7 wins is huge milestone. They haven't score 300 pts since 2006
That doesn't surprise me. The Rams weren't great, but they were a tough physical team that is not an easy win (unless you are the Patriots). A big step up considering they were possibly the worst team in the NFL between 2009 and 2011. Even the message board crazies can see the improvement.

Ænima;45964451 said:
Let me guess, dumb Steelers fans want everyone fired.

Fire and Cut. Cut the low cost depth guy, cut the anchor to the entire defense, cut the #1 cornerback to please the number 2 enough to sign a contract.

And Sign Plaxico Burress. Ugh. Dude catches 1 TD in the redzone and now he's a must keep.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He would turn Cutler into gold. FUCK
This is true but as you can tell, McCarthy was riding Philbin's coattails with his right hand and Rodgers' with his left.

The Packers need someone with an eye for game-planning and preparation.

Here's another one, hope all of this is true.

I hear from people who'd know that Chip Kelly is on his way to Cleveland. Does that make him a lame Duck?
By Dameshek

Finally back home....well, congrats on your impressive Browns victory Steelers. You get that 8-8 record against a bunch that all got fired and lose about 6 draft spots. Awesome. Bruce Arians with the final hearty laugh.

Anyway, guess my playoff picks for this week are Texans, Pack, Colts and Skins.

Sucks to hear about Lowie Smith. I guess going 7-2 for the first 9 games and then not making to the playoffs does make a difference.

Chicago has been defensively great since he took over.

LJ11

Oh, and watch FSU LB Jones, #7, reminds me of Timmons, violent player, can cover a bit too.

Edit: Menelik is getting wrecked on this first series, playing too high.

How would you feel about that? It seems pretty risky but at least it isn't safe and boring (although I'm not really sure if anyone would be "safe" at this point).
I would love it. It would be nice to see some Offensive creativity, and he seems to have the same love for mobile Qbs I have

One of Jason Garrett(as a playcaller) or Tony Romo have to leave. Both together just don't work. Just bring in Norv as OC, Jerrah. Just like the glory hole days!

One of Jason Garrett(as a playcaller) or Tony Romo have to leave. Both together just don't work. Just bring in Norv as OC, Jerrah. Just like the glory hole days!

Shy of an absolute bed shitting next season, Garrett isn't going anywhere. Jerry Jones bred that dude personally for years.

squicken

Pat Shurmur.

I'd be excited to have a blind mannequin in a shopping cart after him.

I once said the same thing . . . then I wished I had the blind mannequin in a shopping cart

saccccccccccccjgyr5a.gif

Top Bottom