• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

brentech

Anyone buy into NFL game rewind that let's you watch coach's tape and all that jazz? If so, anyone with android tablet?

Curious how it is. Bad reviews in Android marketplace.

Trent was wearing one of those Alabama Elephent hats on road tested, that'll be my avatar if I can find a good picture
284641638918428930_ZrjU4u8Y_b.jpg

LJ11

So it seems like the latest trend is to throw around the word analytics. We're going to turn things around by creating an analytics department! Watch as we separate ourselves from clueless teams who don't use analytics! Then said orgs hire retreads or begin interviewing them to fill vacancies. Maybe they've figured out a way to reprogram dumb fuck coaches.

eznark

Banned
So it seems like the latest trend is to throw around the word analytics. We're going to turn things around by creating an analytics department. Then said orgs hire retread failures or begin interviewing, maybe they've figured out to reprogram dumb fuck coaches.

You just broke Bobs heart.

I just bought my wife a Galaxy S3. What apps does she need? Also, is there a way for her to give me videos like in that commercial on my iPhone?

Madtown_

You just broke Bobs heart.

I just bought my wife a Galaxy S3. What apps does she need? Also, is there a way for her to give me videos like in that commercial on my iPhone?

Stock Google apps are well-done (Gmail, Maps, Google/Now, Calendar) if she has a Google account.
The stock alarm clock is ok, but the best is Alarm Clock Xtreme.
Music? Pandora or Spotify. Both are pretty good.
A game I've enjoyed on my S3 is Flow, kind of a time waster but a puzzle game.

Also, I'd make sure you have Android 4.1 (Settings - About - Software Update). It really speeds up the OS and the user interface.

I don't think you can send any files back and forth with an iPhone and Galaxy S3, though. Hope this helps. I just got one recently so it's fresh.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yup We interviewed Horton, but seems like we were really in AZ to make a pitch at Kelly.

Honestly you guys would be better off with Horton or someone other "hot at the moment" coordinator in the NFL.

Who knows what type of offense Chip Kelly will run in the NFL cause his college one won't work and Nick Saban just strikes me as a sleazebag who already had a chance and failed.

squicken

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2013/01/phil_emery_provides_tremendous.html

Amazing how much detail Emery went into in his press conference. Said that STATS and PFF are good for pass blocking grades, but not so much for run blocking

This year's Rooney Rule sacrifice.

I get that feeling, but I hope not. I think he'll get a job. The Rams were going to hire him if Fisher went to Miami. Bidwell will love him b/c he is cheap. I'm sure he sees the trend of 5m+ a year and poops his diapers

eznark

Banned
you guys should hire jim kelly as your GM ala john elway. worked for the broncos and it's clear that elway has an eye for talent. who knew peypey would be good?

They need to hire the best QB in franchise history and I think Flutie might make more at ESPN than the Buffalo GM.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'd be shocked if he didn't end up somewhere.

He'll make huge bucks as a DC if nothing else.

Yeah there are so many job openings this year he should end up somewhere if he has the desire to coach.

The Gruden camp has been quiet lately, I wonder where they are leaning. And at this point I don't think Bill Cowher will ever coach again.

So was Peterson's year the best by a running back ever?

Yeah yeah I know 9 short. But Dickerson had 30 more carries and 14 fumbles that year.

Given what happened the year before? I'd say so. Not many guys come back from what Peterson had happen and actually have a more dominant season.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That 100% bonus trade in value Best Buy has is amazing right now

I have feasted off Best Buy due to that

Hell I've made profit off Best Buy

Buy Darksiders 2 + Sleeping Dogs for $60 (Buy 2 of the 6 selected games, pay only $60, B1G1F)

Then I played for a month, got both platinums, traded them in

It was $20 Trade in on DSII + Sleeping Dogs, so 100% bonus trade in, made each title $40, so I came $20 out ahead

Always look for deals, then pounce on trade-ins and come out ahead

Also those B2G1 Glitch which made it B2G2 Free was amazing onto itself lol

mr2xxx

Banned
So was Peterson's year the best by a running back ever?

Yeah yeah I know 9 short. But Dickerson had 30 more carries and 14 fumbles that year.

Faulk had around 100 total yards less but had 13 tds more than AP . 97' Barry had 100 overall yards more. So to answer your question NO!!!!!

Faulk had around 100 total yards less but had 13 tds more than AP . 97' Barry had 100 overall yards more. So to answer your question NO!!!!!

Peterson had the worst passing offense in football and over 1000 yards after contact.

I'll meet halfway and say best season as a pure runner.

squicken

Hell yeah, someone post the messages for us lazy ones

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
@ProFootballTalk and Jimmy Sexton represents McDaniels, but you're on such a roll, don't let me stop you now #didrosenhausletyoutweetthis?

That's the best one simply b/c it outs Florio and Rosenhaus. Media on media crime is the best

and lol at murder/suicide

eznark

Banned
Nah, Terrell Pryor future!

Y'all are fucked anyway, we stole your secret weapon. I'm going to laugh as I watch your team draft USC QBs and give Crosby a ten year contract.

Reggie will be run back to GB by your irrelevant, toxic, imploding organization before the next USC QB enters the draft.

NawidA

Banned
Reggie will be run back to GB by your irrelevant, toxic, imploding organization before the next USC QB enters the draft.
Nah, he's done with your ponzi scheme organization. The only thing he wants from Green Bay is Rodgers for Seabass.

Top Bottom