• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Godslay

Banned
Read up on the SpecialGuy thread. Goddamn Scooter was dropping nuclear bombs on that clown.

Did he get permed? Guy has a ton of posts on Gaf and has been here for a long time. I know he's been banned several times. I guess we won't see Devo pop into this thread now that SF is in the playoffs. Shame really LOL!

Godslay, this is completely off-topic but the other day I was playing ZombiU and when I went to save it said it wasn't safe. I had no idea why but when I left the main room in the safe house there was a zombie waiting for me with your name over it. I didn't know the game did that so it was a pretty cool surprise, haha.

p.s. I killed you.

Godslay

Banned
Pretty sure they'll be back soon. Ninja Scooter is one of the originals.

Let's hope so. His work in that thread was great. Made it worth the read.

Godslay, this is completely off-topic but the other day I was playing ZombiU and when I went to save it said it wasn't safe. I had no idea why but when I left the main room in the safe house there was a zombie waiting for me with your name over it. I didn't know the game did that so it was a pretty cool surprise, haha.

p.s. I killed you.

Weird. It must create zombies from your friend list.

As far as killing me, I would have been a great pet to lock up in the shed and play videogames with ala Shaun of the Dead. But now I'm dead.

I can not find one picture of Ray Lewis and Cal Ripken together. They must have gone to some fundraiser in Baltimore together at some point. I need this picture, framed, and in my office, today, to help ease the pain.

jbug617

Banned
I can not find one picture of Ray Lewis and Cal Ripken together. They must have gone to some fundraiser in Baltimore together at some point. I need this picture, framed, and in my office, today, to help ease the pain.

Best I found.

720889111_8d981887a4.jpg

Ed Reed is probably done in Baltimore also. He is a free agent next year and I could see him retiring.

Weird. It must create zombies from your friend list.

As far as killing me, I would have been a great pet to lock up in the shed and play videogames with ala Shaun of the Dead. But now I'm dead.
Now that you mention it, you didn't seem too aggressive... I'm such a jerk.

Oh, and it let me loot your backpack as well which I'm assuming had all of the stuff in it from when you died as that survivor.

Nakazato

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ASSURED!!!! WIN IT FOR RAY!!!

I'm actually kinda shook from this. Not that I don't think he's gotten old and should retire, but, man, that's Ray. He's always there. He's a fixture on the Ravens and Baltimore. He's the football Cal Ripken. Me sad.
Bro im losing my shit over here.
Like im fucking teary eyed. Like this is to fuck much. No Lewis likely no reed.

Godslay

Banned
Now that you mention it, you didn't seem too aggressive... I'm such a jerk.

Oh, and it let me loot your backpack as well which I'm assuming had all of the stuff in it from when you died as that survivor.

That's pretty cool. I haven't played it much so far, but I did play on Monday for a little while. I'll have to keep my eyes open for friends list zombies.

Bro im losing my shit over here.
Like im fucking teary eyed. Like this is to fuck much. No Lewis likely no reed.
You guys should try to take some solace in the fact that Ray stayed with the Ravens until he retired instead of finishing his career with some other team. Jason Taylor going to the Jets and Zach Thomas going to the Cowboys haunts me to this day. I know Taylor came back for his final year but he was disgustingly tainted by that point.

The Saints are amazing.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/01/jonathan_vilma_reaction.html

When asked by NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune for reaction to the player's comments, Vilma said Wednesday morning, "No. I'm bothered you reported it. We're not the Jets who run to the media for everything."

Then when asked if the player's comments were wrong, Vilma said, "That's not the question or the point. If he's man enough to tell you, he should be man enough to put his name on it. And you should do the same."

I can't disagree with the last part of his statement but the highlighted is amusing.:)

Dragon

Banned

p.s. I killed you.

Would you say that you slayed God?

You guys should try to take some solace in the fact that Ray stayed with the Ravens until he retired instead of finishing his career with some other team. Jason Taylor going to the Jets and Zach Thomas going to the Cowboys haunts me to this day. I know Taylor came back for his final year but he was disgustingly tainted by that point.

Ray pretty much had to stay, he didn't get the takers or the dollar offers he thought he was worth back in 09. He was very vocal about not wanting to take a home town discount and then more or less took one. And then to spin it, he gave one of his rah rah speeches about how amazing it would be to stay a Raven for his whole career.

Ray pretty much had to stay, he didn't get the takers or the dollar offers he thought he was worth back in 09. He was very vocal about not wanting to take a home town discount and then more or less took one. And then to spin it, he gave one of his rah rah speeches about how amazing it would be to stay a Raven for his whole career.

This is what a Steeler fan would say. Ray is an angel.

Ray Lewis :(

Would you say that you slayed God?
I would say I slayed zombie Godslay. Or more accurately I bludgeoned him to death.

This is what a Steeler fan would say. Ray is an angel.
I'm so conflicted. How do I know which of these completely unbiased views is true?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sad. It's not like I still think they're the class of the league. I know they're not as good as they were, but they are the Ravens.

As a Browns fan I am beyond happy that Ray is retiring and soon enough Ed Reed will be gone too. As a football fan though I'm sad that I never really got to see either of them really in their prime.

Imagining a world where the Bengals and Browns are the top of the AFC North makes me want to...vomit.

Top Bottom