• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Slo

I was already onboard team Vikings for this week, but because of this I am ditching the Seahawks and now am fully behind the Vikings as team I least hate in the playoffs and thus want to win the Superbowl.

Please advise is there is still room left on the bike for one more.

Vikings fans must be adept in the arts of raping and pillaging.

Fantomex

Shut your mouth. Bet you couldn't assemble a team that could score more than 2 points in a playoff game.
See this is the problem with garbage teams getting more then 2 wins in a season. You big time now Kave huh? You got taken to the grooming place and you're all fluffed up, smelling good and shining? Got some new food in your bowl? They got you that nice kitty litter from Petco and not that cheap sand from Food4Less? You watch your mouth boy. On your best day the Browns are still not better than the phins on their worst day. You senior citizen QB drafting, ugly uniform wearing, best player we got is a lineman, not even RGII wanted us, flea infested loser.

SOMEONE GET THE HELL OPEN!

N0xfo.png

cdyhybrid

Mark Cuban will be saving the Mariners, not the Pirates!

No he won't, the M's are doomed to be terrible for eternity

Also fuck baseball

He's a Ben fan so he has the first one down already!

JABEE

It's supposed to be his wife.

This creates so many questions.

When did Rex Ryan get the tattoo?

Does Mark Sanchez know about it?

Why is his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey?

What does this mean for Mark Sanchez's future with the Jets?

What if his next starting quarterback wears a different number? Would Rex Ryan be more reluctant to make a change if it meant making a "change" on the tattoo he currently has on his arm?

More Jags:

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora

If Dave Caldwell does land the Jags GM job, a coaching change is expected with Greg Roman (SF) a strong candidate.

Also, it looks like KC gave the complete reigns to Reid:

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt

Reid got everything he wanted in KC, complete control. Biggest factor for Reid was Chiefs prez Mark Donovan. Reid loved what he heard.

I suppose you can infer that means he'll have say at all levels on personnel decisions etc.

jakncoke

Banned
Interesting question, when one buys a team. Is it lump sum? payments? Haslam net worth is 1.2 billion. He bought the Browns for a billion. Did he really give up like 80% his net worth for the Browns?

JABEE

Interesting question, when one buys a team. Is it lump sum? payments? Haslam net worth is 1.2 billion. He bought the Browns for a billion. Did he really give up like 80% his net worth for the Browns?

Aren't there other investors in on the Browns? He just bought a majority share?

Bowser

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Panthers coaching pretty uneasy as Rivera situations drags out. were told they would know their fate by Mon ...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
If Rivera is out, Denver OC Mike McCoy would be a likely target. Panthers GM search seems to be going slowly as well

God damnit JR you old fuck, shit or get off the pot! Also, fuck McCoy, I don't want him in Carolina, we already dealt with him once.

Cagey

Banned
God damnit JR you old fuck, shit or get off the pot! Also, fuck McCoy, I don't want him in Carolina, we already dealt with him once.

But bro, he's totally awesome at his job now, and it's got nothing to do with Peyton Manning installing the P.E.Y.T.O.N. System in Denver!

bionic77

Ben seems like a perfect fit for your team.

Its too bad for you he is not your qb this year. He would beast with AP on those play action passes. Then again I think most qb's would beast in that system. Hopefully Ponder's nuts drop in time for the GB game!

Bowser

lol florio trolling:

Now that we’re mainstream (or something close to it), we’re careful (or at least more careful) about trafficking in rumors. But when there’s a juicy rumor that is making the rounds in league circles, it’s hard to ignore it.

The latest isn’t a rumor as much as it’s a hunch by someone with close ties to the team Bill Cowher coached from 1992 through 2006. But it’s worth pointing it out, primarily because it’s very intriguing.

The source has a hunch (and, again, it’s just a hunch) that Cowher could be the next coach of the Panthers.

Cowher has previously been linked to the Panthers, primarily because he moved to North Carolina after resigning as coach of the Steelers. But now that he has been out of the game for six years, there’s a prevailing sense that Cowher is done coaching.

Still, he’s never publicly declared that he’s done. And with Panthers owner Jerry Richardson openly hoping to emulate the Rooneys, what better way than to hire Bill Cowher?

And now that Chan Gailey (the man Cowher endorsed to take over in Pittsburgh) now available to be hired, along with guys like Ken Whisenhunt and Russ Grimm, it could be the best way to get the most out of Cam Newton.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/04/could-cowher-become-the-coach-in-carolina/

Slo

Ben seems like a perfect fit for your team.

Its too bad for you he is not your qb this year. He would beast with AP on those play action passes. Then again I think most qb's would beast in that system. Hopefully Ponder's nuts drop in time for the GB game!

You guys are obviously going to rebuild. Trade him off.

cdyhybrid

Redskins radio saying Pierre fucking Garcon and old man Santana Moss are gonna pull a Hines Ward and hit our DBs so hard they'll play scared.

Not enough :jncs in the world. How much HGH would it take to make those guys grow to Browner and Sherman's size?

They also said we haven't seen a defense like theirs when we've played the 49ers twice, and they lost to the 8-8 Steelers and tried to spin it like they played the Steel Curtain :jnc

Top Bottom