• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Wes

venison crêpe
@ goldflash22
Why do people keep sayin @bweeden3 won't fit in Kellys O? He ran a hurry up spread at OSU to perfection. Kelly will make it work.
Retweeted by Brandon Weeden

Godslay

Banned
Arian forgives us, thats all that matters. He has no clue what we have been through as an NFL city.

The late 70's kickin the door down
93 meltdown in Buffalo
Montana making us his bitch
Stagger Lee in Denver
Manning making us his bitch
David fucking Carr
2-14...
Rosencopter!

So you know what? I feel good saying Fuck Arian! Fuck Antonio! I have earned the right through years of sorrow to say whatever I gawd damn fell like!

Living in the past my friend. You are missing what's right in front of your face.

@ goldflash22
Why do people keep sayin @bweeden3 won't fit in Kellys O? He ran a hurry up spread at OSU to perfection. Kelly will make it work.
:lmao he retweeted it! But honestly I dot like people jumping to assumptions that weeden is automatically out, lets see what happens

JABEE

@ goldflash22
Desperation of an old man grappling with his own mortality. 'Tis a sad day for dreamers everywhere.

squicken

Arian forgives us, thats all that matters. He has no clue what we have been through as an NFL city.

The late 70's kickin the door down
93 meltdown in Buffalo
Montana making us his bitch
Stagger Lee in Denver
Manning making us his bitch
No football for years because of a douchebag
David fucking Carr
2-14...
Rosencopter!

So you know what? I feel good saying Fuck Arian! Fuck Antonio! I have earned the right through years of sorrow to say whatever I gawd damn fell like!

Preach Mech!! 70s stuff is before my time but all that other shit I know. What a dick being that condescending to the fans. Players hate fans but he needs to say the usual "I'd boo us too" stuff. They've quickly gone to an unlikable team. If it gets bad, well Bob won't do anything. 4 more years!!

Wes

venison crêpe
We have $13 million in cap space so I imagine Free Agency will be a busy period of people coming in and going out.

About the QB position, I honestly don't know and to be honest don't care because my boner is so up right now.

Feels good man
transformer-boner.gif

cdyhybrid

We have $13 million in cap space so I imagine Free Agency will be a busy period of people coming in and going out.

About the QB position, I honestly don't know and to be honest don't care because my boner is so up right now.

If you guys draft a QB in the first round your entire organization is a bunch of fools. You can roll with Colt and draft someone like Manuel in the later rounds. Address other needs with your #1 pick.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Call me a bitch, but I'd stop following the team entirely if they hire that fool.

During the free agency period, I'd like to offer LJ full personnel control of Steelers-gaf. The only salary we can offer is a lifetime discount on bionic's legal services.

Top Bottom