• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Milchjon

During the free agency period, I'd like to offer LJ full personnel control of Steelers-gaf. The only salary we can offer is a lifetime discount on bionic's legal services.

Only the Patriots can offer him the chance for payback within the division. Channel your inner Favre, LJ!

Time for bed

tumblr_m02k1bRShH1qj2vh0.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
This was done long ago. CLE will get some trouble for the Rooney rule bypass

Not that we did - we interviewed Horton - but what is the punishment for not meeting the Rooney rule? Is it on the level of a fan changing their team allegiance or something more mundane?

squicken

Not that we did - we interviewed Horton - but what is the punishment for not meeting the Rooney rule? Is it on the level of a fan changing their team allegiance or something more mundane?

The league has put teams on notice about sham interviews, but it's hard to prove anything. They've talked about draft picks before but I can't say if they've ever done it

Going to a party with a bunch of Aggies. Thanking Landry in advance for all the abuse

Wes

venison crêpe
The league has put teams on notice about sham interviews, but it's hard to prove anything. They've talked about draft picks before but I can't say if they've ever done it

Going to a party with a bunch of Aggies. Thanking Landry in advance for all the abuse

Damn! Well I certainly hope, and am sure, we abided by the rule.

LJ11

During the free agency period, I'd like to offer LJ full personnel control of Steelers-gaf. The only salary we can offer is a lifetime discount on bionic's legal services.

When I was a kid I loved Rod Woodson and had a Stewart jersey! Slash was da man! haha

I liked a lot of players when I was young, better days.

Aren't 95% of the Rooney Rule interviews 'Sham interviews' ?

KingGondo

Banned
Hopefully Weeden is at least traded to a good situation.

If love to see him reunited with Blackmon in Jacksonville. That'd be cool.

Hopefully Weeden is at least traded to a good situation.

If love to see him reunited with Blackmon in Jacksonville. That'd be cool.
Jax is Tebows future, and no one can stop that train! Weeden to chiefs for the 2nd..... Naaaw but lets just see how everything plays out.

Godslay

Banned
nfl-homefield-advatange_50e70a909ebf8.png

Neat Infographic (via reddit)

1 seeds have won the SB 54% of the time over the last 37 years. (20/37)

2 seeds have won 21.6% (8/37)

3 seeds have won 5.4% (2/37)

4 seeds have won 10.8% (4/37)

5 seeds have won 2.7% (1/37)

6 seeds have won 5.4 (2/37)

MechDX

Connor Barwin‏@ConnorBarwin98

Of course I will be giving away two tickets later tonight for our game tomorrow...
Collapse Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Connor Barwin‏@ConnorBarwin98

I will get back to you all around nine tonight with the contest. #BullsOnParade

Yeah the Texans are focused.....go to hell you emo hipster motherf**er!!!

Kiryu

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...skins-player-on-richard-sherman-hes-a-cheater

"He's a cheater," Golston told USA Today before walking away.

"It is what it is," Alexander said. "I don't know what his total case and background of it is, or about the paperwork he did. He was doing Adderall, Ritalin, the same thing that (Redskins cornerback) Cedric (Griffin) was doing, I believe. I know there's a (testing) procedure you have to do and even then, they can still hit you for it. It is what it is."

Peterson changed things for running backs this year.

Coaches aren't going to accept sitting around for 14 months or low production because of an ACL injury anymore.

MechDX

So if they pull it off and win the SB, are you still going to have this attitude?

They wont. GUARANTEED. How would you feel if the Broncos lost 3 of their last 4 and Von Miller was on twitter giving away tickets the night before a big game?

ylXzl.jpg

Contract signed. It's official. Chiefs just tweeted that pic out. So Andy was unemployed for all of four days....

Also, some info on where he'll go with his coaching staff

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/j...ll-take-hands-on-approach-with-chiefs-offense

New Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid is expected to be more hands-on running the Chiefs offense, including playcalling, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Reid is mulling his new staff and has considered names like former Browns head coach Pat Shurmur, but, at this point, is leaning toward a younger staff, given his more direct approach with this offense.

Longtime offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg will not be going to Kansas City with Reid and at this point, it's unlikely longtime offensive line coach/defensive coordinator Juan Castillo will, either.

Godslay

Banned
They wont. GUARANTEED. How would you feel if the Broncos lost 3 of their last 4 and Von Miller was on twitter giving away tickets the night before a big game?

Broncos lost 3 out of the last 4, last year going into the playoffs. I still had the faith that if things went right they could beat the Steelers. That was with Tebow!

As far as twitter there are plenty of guys that tweet the night before games or even on gameday.

The Texans could be in a worse position.

MechDX

Broncos lost 3 out of the last 4, last year going into the playoffs. I still had the faith that if things went right they could beat the Steelers. That was with Tebow!

As far as twitter there are plenty of guys that tweet the night before games or even on gameday.

I like you Godslay. Dont make me actively support the Broncos....

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

It could be worse, their fans could show just how fair weather they are with a healthy amount of booing.

Landry jones is the cowboys next Qb

Nothing could be better.

Top Bottom