• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Marvie_3

Banned
Our 23-year old millionaire needs to be hitting the ice instead of the bottle to work on his lackluster play so that he can address the yearly disappearing act he pulls in the playoffs.

Not to mention he's one of the faces of the franchise. You don't see Tazer or any of the others pulling this. It's time he matures a bit and focuses on his game.

At the very least keep it out of the public eye and find something better-looking than that. Jesus christ.

:lol :lol joke post right?

I don't finish school until mid June, and it fucking sucks because I miss ton of hockey when everyone is already finished. some bullshit, mang

Horrible period. How do you give up a PP goal so fast? If they don't tie it up early in the 2nd i might be a little worried. Really don't want this shit to go 7.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Just saw this on Twitter, found it pretty surprising:

Ovechkin's 0.60 playoffs gpg is better than Gretzky, Bure, Kurri, Hull (both), etc. Only Lemieux, Bossy, Richard and Neely higher.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Rangers just want to win in seven games at home. It's not really that hard to understand guys, jeez.

Filth

Rangers offense is pure shit. WTF!! Their not even making the Caps play hard for the win. Pathetic.

Fully agree. I've only been seeing the defense taking shots and the forwards trying to get a dirty goal. Every single forward has been non existent in this game. Fucking disappointing. Tortarella is ripping them a new fucking asshole right now.

Cagey

Banned
As the addendum to that cited stat re: two teams winning the cup after playing 13 in the first two rounds... no team has ever won the cup having played 14 in their first two rounds.

LETS GO CAPS. LETS GO CAPS.

Rangers just got the shitty luck to face 2 hot goalies back to back. Now even brodeur is on a streak. That fucking PP man...0-4 including a double minor...seriously, do they even practice that shit?

LJ11

Kreider with Rupp, when you actually get through the neutral zone with speed you dish it to Rupp or Mitchell. Too funny.

Top Bottom