• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kings have consitantly been scoring 4+ goals all playoffs. Kings win the cup. Start the parade already.

It's not like teams haven't been scoring more than 3 against the Rangers for lack of trying. The only team to score more than 3 in any of the Rangers' playoff games so far was the Rangers scoring 4 in Game 1 against Ottawa.

That said, I'm really concerned about our chances against the Kings if we can get past the Devils. This series with the Devils is going to an absolute minimum of 6 and most likely 7, which means if we do make it to the Finals we will have played the full 21 games (one of which was effectively a double game at 3 OTs). Finishing that off by playing a team in the Pacific time zone, especially one that sure looks like it's going to end up with a nice rest after their series, would be absolutely brutal.

t0mp

I missed the list of who's all playing and their tags for diablo 3. could everyone send me their names so we can talk d3 all day long?!?

I'm back bitches!!!!

And with that, I say get the fuck out Vancouver <-- What a sorry ass team you have. All those points just for +5 extra games. Lmao.

And now, I am fully on the New York rangers bandwagon, fuck you New Jersey.

Lets go Lundqvist, Richards, McDonagh, Callahan!

ShaneB

It's not like teams haven't been scoring more than 3 against the Rangers for lack of trying. The only team to score more than 3 in any of the Rangers' playoff games so far was the Rangers scoring 4 in Game 1 against Ottawa.

That said, I'm really concerned about our chances against the Kings if we can get past the Devils. This series with the Devils is going to an absolute minimum of 6 and most likely 7, which means if we do make it to the Finals we will have played the full 21 games (one of which was effectively a double game at 3 OTs). Finishing that off by playing a team in the Pacific time zone, especially one that sure looks like it's going to end up with a nice rest after their series, would be absolutely brutal.

It was more a comment about how stingy the Rangers have been in terms of offense, and how good they've been defensively.... and a remark about how it seems the Kings have just dismantled any team that prides itself on defence.

Torts more than anyone. I think he even chose not to answer at one or two occasions.

I've mentioned my disdain for the TSN panel before, but the quiz is perfect for differing opinions and back and forth banter, but it's all so ho-hum and they just move along. I know they pretty much mock the "quizmaster" for some of the ridiculous things they have to answer. Ah well.

Damn right.

:( I'm not a Kings fan (well not really, they play fun to watch hockey that' for sure), but it's always nice to see a franchise win their first cup, so whoever comes out of the west is who I will be rooting for.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Sounds a bit like the Bruins' road last year. They had played three less than the max games by the time they got to the Finals, with a few OTs thrown in, and then had to travel across the continent without home ice. It wasn't an easy road, but anything is possible.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm back bitches!!!!

And with that, I say get the fuck out Vancouver <-- What a sorry ass team you have. All those points just for +5 extra games. Lmao.

And now, I am fully on the New York rangers bandwagon, fuck you New Jersey.

Lets go Lundqvist, Richards, McDonagh, Callahan!

You're on the wrong bandwagon.

GO KINGS GO!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Alyssa Milano will be running the NHL twitter account tonight. Between this and Nickleback, I'm thrilled for the impending lockout

Socreges

Banned
Welcome back, FortunateSon. I think I saw some discussion in the OT about how reverse racism doesn't exist. Better get over there quick and say something stupid and offensive. Cheers.

Welcome back, FortunateSon. I think I saw some discussion in the OT about how reverse racism doesn't exist. Better get over there quick and say something stupid and offensive. Cheers.

noCKb.gif

:lol

Clydefrog

aYuvU.gif

such a big game tonight! 3-0 lead in the series is massively different than 2-1. i hope phoenix is still as clueless as they were the first 2 games.

:(

Those threads are just bait. I learned the hard way. No matter what though, even if someone were to make a very good point.

It goes like this:

1) Make a good point.

2) Some douche will overlook that and quote something that is minorly offensive even though within the context, the original point that was made is actually legitimate.

3) A bunch of "what the fucks" ensues.

4) You are banned.

But as I said, learned. It's ridiculous, but eh.

Slurmer

Banned
:(

Those threads are just bait. I learned the hard way. No matter what though, even if someone were to make a very good point.

It goes like this:

1) Make a good point.

2) Some douche will overlook that and quote something that is minorly offensive even though within the context, the original point that was made is actually legitimate.

3) A bunch of "what the fucks" ensues.

4) You are banned.

But as I said, learned. It's ridiculous, but eh.

dude, what the FUCK man!????

Sef Sef Sef!

What do you know about Andreas Thuresson, he spent some years in the Preds organisation and is now heading back to Sweden and my team. How has his year in north america been?

Top Bottom