• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was an inexcusable defensive breakdown.

Shit. Especially since this was a MUCH better looking start until that point.

Uh oh, Rangers. What happened to the six goalie system?

did i tell you my secondary team is the ducks?
i live in orange county.
so does that make us brothers?
if Bish would grace us soon with his presence, i'll be more than happy to get a new gaf handle.
Fuck off with that. You can't be a Kings fan then.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The ever-dangerous 3-0 lead, though... TRAP THIS SHIT DOWN DEVILS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

OaE8q.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
Have you watched the Devils lately? They send in 1 or 2 forecheckers on a regular basis and often have a third guy past the blueline. They just work hard.

yeah I'm just joking since he mentioned trap. It's hard to get away from that Devil's mentality since they've played that game for so many years.

Hunter S.

Half of NHL GAF hasn't watched the Devils since 1996 methinks. They aren't that team anymore.

Right, I remeber 2001 vs the Avs, they were the same and the main trappers behind the lockout and goals decreasing along with the raings. Never forget. Oh and Dallas too.

Hunter S.

We lead the NHL in scoring that year lulz, one of the highest totals in the dead puck era

Hey, I mentioned Dallas too. But for some reason nobody likes the Devils, but small portions of NJ. Oh well, somebody has got to win. I have not liked the winner since 2001 so...

Socreges

Banned
Beat the 8th and 7th seed teams in 7 games.

Rangers fans logic " we want the cup"
Last game of the season versus the Oilers and some fans in the nosebleeds started chanting "We want the Cup". I could see them trying to rally people around them to join in, but thankfully very few did. Pretty infuriating.

LOZLINK

This is a bit doubtful, and I don't know if we're allowed to ask, but does anyone out of the US and Canada have a link to a stream? If it's not allowed, I'll edit my post

Top Bottom