• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

930? :/ Just tell me when already, I can't just walk up to my roommate and say "get off the TV", I've been waiting for estimates all day lol. I'll just tell her 930 right now. That's in an hour.

Dude, we have classes in the morning and people in the east time zone too. Like 30 mins would be best.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dude, we have classes in the morning and people in the east time zone too. Like 30 mins would be best.

I'll try. Sorry I asked hours ago what time would be best :lol, but then noone answered and I didn't just wanna kick off my roommate only to be staring at the menu. Not to mention I could be doing schoolwork in the meantime. I'll get on asap, 45mins latest.

Smiley90

Coming online right now! Roommate decided to be nice. :p We're even gonna get a practice game in? maybe? -shocked-

Smiley90

I don't even know what happened that last game (in a good way).

"Pass it to the point more!"

"Well here then take the puck beaver and smiley!"

-shoots, rebound goes in-

"TOLD YOU SO"

that's what happened. Also, no defense was played. fun times. :lol

Smiley90

How did it go?

Stammer was talking to his beloved mama for 2 hours while we waited and did practice games. so... no playoffs. And I won't even be on tomorrow, so all the "hurry up and come online Smiley!" was totally worth it. not.

Stammer was talking to his beloved mama for 2 hours while we waited and did practice games. so... no playoffs. And I won't even be on tomorrow, so all the "hurry up and come online Smiley!" was totally worth it. not.

She must have read the fucking webster dictionary to him.

Alright, I will be on around 11:15 PM CST (9:15 PST, 12:15 AM EST). Work 7-11.

Unless you all are on during the day.

Also, we got to ten in a row and got the accomplishment. 'Grats, guys.

Smiley90

Like I said yesterday, I won't be on at all tonight, which made yesterday kinda sad. You kids have fun :p

Smiley90

If the lineup of Arab-Stammer-sox alien-jonsson(?) does worse than the 5 of us last night (arab-monkey-sox beaver-me) i will shit some bricks.

Smiley90

Sat daytime/noon would work for me too, not sure about evening, haven't made plans yet. But if you guys have time to play tonight, play :p

Smiley90

4 people, but you can't be lagging if you join.

Yeah that's what I'm scared of. I had one laggy game yesterday only, but it's impossible to predict beforehand. Sucks that connection is sometimes so bad. I'll just let you guys play. It's always gonna be impossible for me to predict my connection, unfortunately. All depends on how good the host is.

Smiley90

WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAMPIONS!

For real? You guys won? First season, first banner?

EDIT:

September: In Playoffs
Team Status Playoff Champs

GOOD JOB GUYS! MAKE US SOME BANNERS SOMEONE. CRAZED, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!

Too lazy for photoshop right now but this will do for now:

BANNERS!!!

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

mMylg.jpg

Smiley90

No video, but sox had the first goal, and I had the last 2.

NICE. Great Job guys! Now I feel even worse about not playing. Next season we have to schedule earlier, and I'll hopefully have time too, and then if my lag is bad I'll just ditch out and let the AI play instead of me or so.

I WANT THE VIDEO OF THE CUP WINNING GOAL NOW.

Too fucking pumped. Was me on a breakaway. Backhand-Forehand deke that I tucked between the goalie's skate and the post. Arab put two more away to seal it.

Jonsson with the absolute fucking lockdown D all night and all season.

Top Bottom