• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 13 GM Connected Sim League (Xbox 360)

if anyone in the VS league is looking for a top flight young stud Defenseman, I'm putting Justin Schultz on the trading block come this weekend

I'm looking for a low 80's/high 70's 2nd line winger in return, throw me some names if your interested

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For some reason Carolina and Winnipeg (both CPU teams) already played a game in the versus league? Weird.
Bliinding went and played a game against the CPU, I already mentioned no playing until this weekend.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm going to send out messages to the people that are signed up but haven't joined the leagues yet. These will go out around noon tomorrow. If I don't hear back from them by Friday at noon, then their spot will be made available. We'll open up registration for those wishing to join both leagues as well as trading after that.

Tabris

I'm going to send out messages to the people that are signed up but haven't joined the leagues yet. These will go out around noon tomorrow. If I don't hear back from them by Friday at noon, then their spot will be made available. We'll open up registration for those wishing to join both leagues as well as trading after that.

If you need to start on Friday during the day (work?), you can count me out then. Sorry, unfortunately the week day is too busy for me to go buy the game due to long work hours. If you can wait until Friday evening / Saturday morning, then I'm good and I'll join.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow I'm stacked on D. I have Karlsson, Kulikov and Hamonic who are 22, 21 and 22 respectively, all at least 79, all with at least a 4star ceiling. Oh and also Smid who's 26, higher than 80 and with a 4star ceiling as well.

Oh, and Kindl is also only 25 with a 4 star ceiling.

And did I mention I had this kid called Ryan Murray in the minors?

Come to me if you're looking for D-men, I'm potentially interested in a top2 RW.

Simmed league.

Marvie_3

Banned
If you need to start on Friday during the day (work?), you can count me out then. Sorry, unfortunately the week day is too busy for me to go buy the game due to long work hours. If you can wait until Friday evening / Saturday morning, then I'm good and I'll join.
You're fine then. I was just referring to people that sign up and are never heard from again.

RS4-

hi :D

Milly79

Everyone is pretty much available on the Rangers (sim). Would really like Carter and Green gone. Also have 3-4 young d that should turn out decently. Despres, Teubert, Cowen and Macilrath.

Red_Man

bbbbbscared, Ravensmash, Oldaniii, and Flyershockey44

If these are anyone's GT's pm me by tonight, or I'm declining these.

MacAttack

Everyone is pretty much available on the Rangers (sim). Would really like Carter and Green gone. Also have 3-4 young d that should turn out decently. Despres, Teubert, Cowen and Macilrath.
I looked at your team and saw Carter was your highest rated forward and thought "At least I don't have Carter on my team."

I do have Wideman and his bloated contract so I guess the jokes on me. Any Flames fans interested in Wideman?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have Price and Hiller so Hiller would be on the block. Looking for a top 2 dman or top 3 forward.

If Spectre doesn't have any d-men you want but forwards I want, we might get a 3way trade going. I have d-men and am looking for forwards. I can take your goalie for a d-man and then trade it to spectre for a foward if you guys don't have overlap.

Also, are double league signups good to go now?

Marvie_3

Banned
If Spectre doesn't have any d-men you want but forwards I want, we might get a 3way trade going. I have d-men and am looking for forwards. I can take your goalie for a d-man and then trade it to spectre for a foward if you guys don't have overlap.

Also, are double league signups good to go now?

No

if anyone in the VS league is looking for a top flight young stud Defenseman, I'm putting Justin Schultz on the trading block come this weekend

I'm looking for a low 80's/high 70's 2nd line winger in return, throw me some names if your interested

I'm a dumbass, I double checked and I have Jeff Schultz instead of Justin

hes still pretty good, but since he's not the prick that went to Edmonton I think I'll hang onto him now

Red_Man

Double League sign ups start up at 1 EST tomorrow, I'll get around to accepting them around 2-3 pm EST, make sure you PM your GT so I know who you are. The club freeze will remain until Saturday at 1 pm EST when we'll close the league, and people can start trading / playing etc. We're going to end up having to play CPU's most likely, I have them set at All Star.

Double League sign ups start up at 1 EST tomorrow, I'll get around to accepting them around 2-3 pm EST, make sure you PM your GT so I know who you are. The club freeze will remain until Saturday at 1 pm EST when we'll close the league, and people can start trading / playing etc. We're going to end up having to play CPU's most likely, I have them set at All Star.

wat

There's no setting to prohibit playing the CPU teams, unless we have a rule no playing against them?

yea lets just sim them, we can go with the honor system

it looks like we got a good number of people that joined the VS league now, should be plenty of human vs human games to go around

Red_Man

Info of the VS League for those interested:

- Schedule period is currently set to 2 weeks, I change this at any time if we find the league completing games faster then expected

- Period lengths are 5 mins

- Playoffs are best of 5 series to save time

- OT is 5 mins 4 on 4 then a shootout

Red_Man

When you log in you'll see a list of 6 games I think that you need to play and we have two weeks to play them in any order and as fast / slow as you like. If one of the teams you need to play is an AI then you don't bother and it will get simed when I set the schedule forward. So I'll most likely end up changing the schedule from two weeks to one, but I'm starting it off at 2 weeks to see how everyone's schedules are and such.

When you log in you'll see a list of 6 games I think that you need to play and we have two weeks to play them in any order and as fast / slow as you like. If one of the teams you need to play is an AI then you don't bother and it will get simed when I set the schedule forward. So I'll most likely end up changing the schedule from two weeks to one, but I'm starting it off at 2 weeks to see how everyone's schedules are and such.

Gotcha

Marvie_3

Banned
I'd just leave it at two so there are more playable games available.

Phthisis

Is the versus league roster on the first page of the thread accurate?

Top Bottom