• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Marvie_3

Banned
j4Hi0ivs5mbmw.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mhmmmmmmmmm starting the month with a fresh dose of Chicago-Vancouver goodness.

Acid08

Banned
if this happens i hope Acid celebrates it more than the queens did in here.

You know I would be so fucking annoying with that shit.

One of the Queens fans posted about the Cup near the end of the last thread, first time I've seen that since the second they won it.

Heretic

You know I would be so fucking annoying with that shit.

One of the Queens fans posted about the Cup near the end of the last thread, first time I've seen that since the second they won it.

one of the perks for winning the cup

Dastardly, this is what I was talking about yesterday. Got this for my 14th birthday from my sister's then-boyfriend, who was going to make the Ducks before a career-ending injury:

0qToFAB.jpg

KK60QUZ.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dastardly, this is what I was talking about yesterday. Got this for my 14th birthday from my sister's then-boyfriend, who was going to make the Ducks before a career-ending injury:

Daaaaaaamn, that's good.

Canuck76

Banned
Raising Canes just opened up where i lived so i braved near -15 weather to go get some.

Bad day to forget your winter jacket at home. Literally in a t-shirt with a track jacket.

Wind cut so deep

EdmondD

Kings fans are quiet and proud. Mostly quiet. Isn't there like only three Kings fans here? This thread is too salty and moves too fast for me to keep up with. Also fuck that team that you like. Yeah you.

Top Bottom