• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Socreges

Banned
It's worth it bro. CHILL
iqkPmweANrVlz.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Poch and whoever quotes him, remove that stupid gif, or everyone post like crazy so we can get to a new page. It's frustrating on a phone.

Montresor

we really need a toggle for gifs on phones...

Well there has always been the option to turn every single image and gif into a clickable button. Check the settings. You click on an image's button and that little button will transform into the image or gif it represents.

I can enjoy the page just fine by NOT clicking the "button" associated with the big gif.

Raistlin

Islanders vs Sabres ... final shot totals ... 43-15

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dat 20% shot percentage ... though Miller really did shine on this day.

CCF23

They showed Weise's stats on the big screen and it said "4 goals 4 assists" and I was really confused and then I noticed it also said "career".

:lol

Spl1nter

I wonder what happens to the defense with gardiner, gunnarson, and komi all not playing right now.

Healy must of been told to give the leafs some love after last week.

calder

"You know Bob he reminds me of a young Doug Gilmore"
"Wow! That's a reference I get with a hockey played I actually remember! High praise!"

Solo

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR THE LEAFS ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM THIS YEAR? THEY STAND UP FOR EACHOTHER AND THEY'RE A DIFFERENT TEAM THIS YEAR

I DON"T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KELLY AND BOB ARE TRYING TO GET ACROSS

Montresor

HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR THE LEAFS ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM THIS YEAR? THEY STAND UP FOR EACHOTHER AND THEY'RE A DIFFERENT TEAM THIS YEAR

I DON"T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KELLY AND BOB ARE TRYING TO GET ACROSS

Yeah it's a bit heavy-handed now. But usually the CBC team trashes the Leafs.

Who bit Patches?

Top Bottom