• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Alucard

Banned
Gaborik....still terrible

dTVKL.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the team is going to be this unstable all season then I'd rather they sell the vets then pull a Leafs and miss the playoffs by 5 points

Tabris

None of this is true. None of it.

He does. As long as you don't make mistakes, he will give you fair ice time. And we used to play the Sedins hard in the 3rd period and not as much in 1st and 2nd depending on game. I couldn't find any website that showed TOI per period, so can't prove it.

Tabris

Could you pay for Luongo's instead? Accommodations won't be a concern. You'd have to put Bjugstad on the flight back, though.

With the way Luongo is playing right now, I would need a top 6 forward, not a future one, otherwise I rather keep him into the playoffs.

Socreges

Banned
With the way Luongo is playing right now, I would need a top 6 forward, not a future one, otherwise I rather keep him into the playoffs.
Hi, Tabris. Good to see you again. I believe that you are perhaps asking for an unreasonable return for Luongo considering his contract. You see, it is unreasonably long and makes teams hesitant to take it on. If this was not the case, a top 6 forward that you need would likely be granted.

I appreciate your contribution to this forum.

Always,
Socreges

Tabris

Hi, Tabris. Good to see you again. I believe that you are perhaps asking for an unreasonable return for Luongo considering his contract. You see, it is unreasonably long and makes teams hesitant to take it on. If this was not the case, a top 6 forward that you need would likely be granted.

I appreciate your contribution to this forum.

Always,
Socreges

Could be, but I'm hoping for a desperate team and as the season goes along, more teams get desperate.

And no, I appreciate you :)

Top Bottom